EZELL

1oldcoach

Chakra had confidence in Ezell for good reason; they were a great ballclub. I never saw Chakra trash talking on this board. He posted his opinion that Ezell would prevail but never, that I saw, did he put another team down. He is one of the guys that talks real football in his post and, while being supportive of his team, is objective and sportsman like in his comments. I wish there were lots more like Chakra on this board. Coacht is great but more Chakras would make it even better. :D:rolleyes::):):D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fans might have might have gone away, but the players r still here. this Jeremy Gettis #18 for Ezell. I have not looked at coacht for a while since our loss. One thing I will promise is that I will be bigger, faster, and stronger for next year and I will be ready for anything that comes at me.I hope I can say the same for me teammates. ;)

Jeremy...

as a senior at Ezell, I love your confidence!! I wish ya'll the best of luck for next season, and dont be to sad about this season- you guys did a wonderful job!! I would not have asked for a better football team..... looking forward to keeping up with your season next year from college.

Ezell will be back. Gettis..I am with you all the way. We going to show people what we are about next year. We just have to remember that foot ball is one at many places..the heart, the field, during those cold winter months when we aren't playing, and my favirate place besides the football field..the weightroom.

Dear #18, im so proud that you arent full of yourself even after losing. Yes, I am a boyd fan, and yes, y'all did beat us. I have heard a lot of your fans and players talking bad about us, and they just arent seeing the big picture. First, you sould probably alloow one bad game per season, ours happened to be against you. Second, it made us a better team. No disrespect to your team, but it is people like these fans that make people root against Boyd, and that just isnt fair.

I would like to save the Boyd fans the agony of defeat. Do not drive to Murfreesboro. CPA WILL WIN THE GAME. If it was legal in Tennessee to gamble, I would take any bet.

Boyd: if you want to feel better, you can always buy some gold spray paint at Home Depot and paint the silver tropy.

I heard Home Depot has good deal on gold spray paint in your county.