2020 Betsy Cyclones

JMorton

16 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Not good and all we can do is hope for high school football to not follow suit.

As far as I know they (NCAA and Conferences, ) may be doing this due to the financial lose they would incur plus secondary Covid for now. While High School Football survives on the ticket sales. I would think they could set up with pay per view and recover some of those loses if they are not going to fill the stands.  But Who Know. We need to learn by this pandemic because this could be a frequent occurrence years down the road.

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

As far as I know they (NCAA and Conferences, ) may be doing this due to the financial lose they would incur plus secondary Covid for now. While High School Football survives on the ticket sales. I would think they could set up with pay per view and recover some of those loses if they are not going to fill the stands.  But Who Know. We need to learn by this pandemic because this could be a frequent occurrence years down the road.

It's 69.99 to have access to the home games that your high school hosts (or maybe the away if another school films).  They gave away free cameras to anyone who wanted one.  My question is, how much of the subscription money does the high school get?  I'm betting 10 bucks. Huge loss of revenue for high schools right now, even your not so great ones.

1 hour ago, formerblazer said:

It's 69.99 to have access to the home games that your high school hosts (or maybe the away if another school films).  They gave away free cameras to anyone who wanted one.  My question is, how much of the subscription money does the high school get?  I'm betting 10 bucks. Huge loss of revenue for high schools right now, even your not so great ones.

I would hope this is where stimulus package could help offset cost. But since so many might be utilizing this service (high demand). That the cost should go down. Who knows just a thought lol

36 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Some sources have pack 12 and big 10 scheduled for spring if true the biggest prize may only be conference champion for others. Hard to have a true National Championship. Just my opinion 

Both the Pac-12 and Big Ten have officially postponed. They will explore playing in the spring, but that decision won't come for awhile.