Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

4 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I cant wait to see Jabrice in a real game.  J. Adams and Williams can step it up a level the Dline could be good.Worried about LBs and CBs.We have a lot of options at DB if we can find the right group at the right spots.Really hoping P. Turner can take it up a notch and I know he has been working hard.

According to the roster on the Oak Ridge Football website his first name is Jubrice. 

Don't worry about Jaxon Adams and Preston Turner, they are two of my Grinders. Also on Willie's All Grinder team is Cole Adams, Trey Rowe,  Johnathan Stewart , Peyton Sharpe and  (of course) Kendall Jackson. Don't worry about any of them, they got it locked in and locked down.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I cant wait to see Jabrice in a real game.If he is as good as you think it will be huge for us.Gaddis also talks good about him.Let me give you my breakout player.M.Williams and he plays a spot we really need somebody to step up and be great in.Im a little worried about defense because we lost the heart plus some guys who played a lot.If  J.Adams and Williams can step it up a level the Dline could be good.Worried about LBs and CBs.We have a lot of options at DB if we can find the right group at the right spots.Really hoping P.Turner can take it up a notch and I know he has been working hard.And lastly yall remember this in 4 yrs.B.Heyward will play power 5 D1 football if he stays healthy.I will not be surprised to see him make an impact as a freshman by the end of the yr.RWR

Agreed on Heyward the kid is a stud! I recommend for him to run track to increase speed, but other than that everything else will come from football to basketball! Pure athlete! I’m also thinking Preston will be a stud on defense this year! A year of full reps can do wonders for you! He worked hard this summer and I believe it will pay off! Trey rowe, Adams, and Cole adams will play tremendous parts on the defensive side! I’m worried about the other corner position! I heard it was little Heyward which is has the speed, but to me he’s to small! If what I was told is true.. was told Kendall shall be at linebacker which doesn’t worry me at all with him and Adams! Don’t worry for safety jubrice and Stewart has that locked down! May take some game reps for Stewart but he will take on the challenge! The most important thing is our athletes need to be in shape because they will be playing Both sides of the ball this year which I’m ecstatic to watch!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

According to the roster on the Oak Ridge Football website his first name is Jubrice. 

Don't worry about Jaxon Adams and Preston Turner, they are two of my Grinders. Also on Willie's All Grinder team is Cole Adams, Trey Rowe,  Johnathan Stewart , Peyton Sharpe and  (of course) Kendall Jackson. Don't worry about any of them, they got it locked in and locked down.

Interesting take to have Sharpe on the that list. However; I’m thinking he will get reps in the first game! I’m not mad at it one bit. A taller qb with a high profile could be a spark. I’m seriously thinking Stewart dominates this year. If you look back last year he came up big in the big games! I can assure you he will be the #1 target. I’m hoping 17 (slot) from last year the track stud can get involved! He’s gotten a little faster so I’m hoping for positive special team yards or maybe even touchdowns! Him and Jalen Heyward will be key

On 8/15/2020 at 4:08 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:
On 8/17/2020 at 4:55 AM, WillieTheWildcats said:

End of the first (wild and crazy) quarter

Hardin Valley Academy 21

Oak Ridge                        12

Halftime...   Hardin Valley    21

Oak Ridge          33

Oak Ridge's pounding running game catches fire. Defense settles the nerves down and starts having fun.

....to be continued