BEECH IS COMING TO POWELL WEEK 1

keepitmoving

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Fair enough. Hadn't seen the frame by frame shot. 

I’m glad to see a Powell fan admit it was clearly a push off.

I’m not here to take anything away from Powell and there effort, but the officiating was terrible throughout the game. I definitely don’t want to sound like a sore loser, but after playing a completely sloppy game, Beech put it together at the end to go ahead... then to have this no call at the end was heartbreaking not to mention the hold on the same play. At the end of the day, we have to accept the fact we played bad and had way too many turnovers. Things like this happen when you leave the game in the hands of the officials. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eers said:

I’m glad to see a Powell fan admit it was clearly a push off.

I’m not here to take anything away from Powell and there effort, but the officiating was terrible throughout the game. I definitely don’t want to sound like a sore loser, but after playing a completely sloppy game, Beech put it together at the end to go ahead... then to have this no call at the end was heartbreaking not to mention the hold on the same play. At the end of the day, we have to accept the fact we played bad and had way too many turnovers. Things like this happen when you leave the game in the hands of the officials. 

Very well said. 

• Like 1