Week 1 Wilson Central @ Springfield

brian2000

Well here we go again another start of a new season. It’s going to be different for sure. I pray for all kids and faculties to be spared from the dangers of this virus! 

The Jackets look to avenge a lose to WC on the road last season to open the season. SHS came out of the gates struggling then but by hard work from the coaches to players it got turned around just in time. Jackets return most players but will have to replace  a  TB, 1 OL, 3 LBs, a DL or 2, and a FS that I know of. They had some good young talent last season that Im looking forward to see step up. Im not sure what WC has coming back. They had a good looking team last season in the opener. I expect to see WC ready to go this go around as well. 

Attendance will be limited and safe travels for all those attending. 

My biased prediction: 
SHS 24

WC 21

15 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Well here we go again another start of a new season. It’s going to be different for sure. I pray for all kids and faculties to be spared from the dangers of this virus! 

The Jackets look to avenge a lose to WC on the road last season to open the season. SHS came out of the gates struggling then but by hard work from the coaches to players it got turned around just in time. Jackets return most players but will have to replace  a  TB, 1 OL, 3 LBs, a DL or 2, and a FS that I know of. They had some good young talent last season that Im looking forward to see step up. Im not sure what WC has coming back. They had a good looking team last season in the opener. I expect to see WC ready to go this go around as well. 

Attendance will be limited and safe travels for all those attending. 

My biased prediction: 
SHS 24

WC 21

I think I will listen/watch this one on SocialDweebs

SHS-27

WC-24

Tanner Collins kicks the winning FG 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

I think I will listen/watch this one on SocialDweebs

SHS-27

WC-24

Tanner Collins kicks the winning FG 

It’s a possibility that I will be watching the stream as well. I appreciate those fellas for what they do. Jackets should have a good kicking game this season.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I’m sure it’s going to be a lot closer game this year than last years contest. The Jackets are more experienced all the way around than this time last year, the deep playoff run and never give up mentally will be huge for them. I like the Jackets by a TD or two.

I like the Jackets chances as well, will be more competitive at the very least...

Jackets - 28

WC - 21

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Wilson Central returns 8 starters on offense, including their quarterback and running back, and 7 on defense. This will be a tough game, especially as an opener. 

Best that I remember them 2 on offense gave us fits last yr. I do remember the Jackets had several turnovers that were killers. Our starting TB was out for the opener as well. I agree it will be tough. Could go either way. I do expect the Jackets to be more competitive this go around.