Jackson County at York

Vols4004

40 minutes ago, option76 said:

Run up the score?! They got 6 turn overs and scored 8 points.  Granted they got the win but be real they had every chance in the world to put points on the board and managed 8.  They got the win but to say York is lucky is laughable.  Jackson County is lucky York literally laid the game on the ground for them. 

Sean didn't want to lay his whole playbook out for the world to see during a rainy night on the mountaintop. If he saw it was necessary, he could've pulled some tricks out of his sleeves, but he knew he could get the job done while still withholding a few formations. 

4 hours ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

If my aunt was a man, she'd be my uncle. We can go all day with hypotheticals. York should consider themselves lucky that Sean didn't feel like running up the score. 

I don't think a Pickett County fan has any business speaking about football. Pickett County has fielded the most abysmal football teams that the Great State of Tennessee has ever witnessed. 

As for basketball, they will always play second fiddle compared to Jackson County. Heck, as much as I hate to say it, third fiddle behind Lamar. 

I live in Jamestown and YES I have every right to be a Dragon fan in football. I write the basketball page for Pickett Co. and that is why I'm also a Pickett Co basketball fan...and York Dragon basketball fan and Clarkrange basketball fan...as if it is any of your business.

Pickett Co play second fiddle to Jackson Co? PC Lady Bobcats  have been to five of the last six state tournaments while JC has gone 4-21, 0-25 the last two years and has lost FIFTEEN in a row to Pickett Co: 

Jackson Co losses to Pickett Co: 71-76, 41-56, 52-69, 39-49, 20-61, 49-64, 45-89, 45-80, 48-59, 44-82, 28-73, 34-72, 33-75, 28-73, 22-64  ...some second fiddle to Jackson Co!!!! And, everyone in the state pays second, third, or whatever fiddle to Clarkrange...should I post the scores of your losses to Clarkrange?

4 hours ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Sean didn't want to lay his whole playbook out for the world to see during a rainy night on the mountaintop. If he saw it was necessary, he could've pulled some tricks out of his sleeves, but he knew he could get the job done while still withholding a few formations. 

JC had -25 yds rushing (-25) and 110-120 passing yards. York gave that game to JC. JC is not a powerhouse offense. If they are, Yorks defense is awesome. York had about 250 rushing yards. JC defense is a weak link.