Burma Road - Podcast for the Trousdale Co.Yellow Jackets

Should bring up the fact that Whitehouse is checking ID’s to make sure no Trousdale  Co. Fans buy tickets and will only sell tickets to Summer Co residents. They only gave 189 tickets to Trousdale for the players, cheerleaders family, and whatever is left is what TC fans can buy.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Should bring up the fact that Whitehouse is checking ID’s to make sure no Trousdale  Co. Fans buy tickets and will only sell tickets to Summer Co residents. They only gave 189 tickets to Trousdale for the players, cheerleaders family, and whatever is left is what TC fans can buy.

TC is giving less than that... Heck our kids don’t have enough tickets to allow 2 parents to attend.

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

TC is giving less than that... Heck our kids don’t have enough tickets to allow 2 parents to attend.

You will be able to get tickets if you really want them. Last Friday I was offered over 5 extra tickets. If it rains or if TC distant looks better Thursday night the tickets won't be hard to get you will be able to buy the tickets from TC fans that won't go.

Just now, RTD said:

Friendship got more than 100 tickets they had more fans than TC.

We have 76 players this year I believe... don’t quote me on that, so if you add cheerleaders and band... we would need extremely more tickets than 170 for parents just to attend.. 

This whole Covid situation is a mess but I believe some teams are taking advantage of the situation and that includes TC.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

Friendship got more than 100 tickets they had more fans than TC.

incorrect. This is karma for last week. You said White House gave 189 to Tc while Tc only gave friendship 130 last Friday. Which is barely even enough for both parents of every player/cheerleader and the families of coaches. Watertown fans should do the same thing Friendship fans did and go buy the tickets from Hartsville when they sell the tickets earlier in the week. 

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

We have 76 players this year I believe... don’t quote me on that, so if you add cheerleaders and band... we would need extremely more tickets than 170 for parents just to attend.. 

This whole Covid situation is a mess but I believe some teams are taking advantage of the situation and that includes TC.

Bands aren't even allowed in stands at TC.  TC has I think 69 players this year. Ticket prices did go up at TC $50 for 4 home games and $10 each individual ticket, but TC fans would have had $20 a game.  Yes TC could let more fans in the games and still be at 1/3. Some reason that's not what we are doing I think they are just trying to be really safe with the amount of people. H2O man if you want to get in the game next week I can sell you a ticket for $25 lol.

4 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

incorrect. This is karma for last week. You said White House gave 189 to Tc while Tc only gave friendship 130 last Friday. Which is barely even enough for both parents of every player/cheerleader and the families of coaches. Watertown fans should do the same thing Friendship fans did and go buy the tickets from Hartsville when they sell the tickets earlier in the week. 

Like I said they got more than 130. Anyone can come to TC stand in line and buy the individual tickets. Whitehouse is checking ID’s to make sure no TC fans buy a ticket.

Edited by RTD