Burma Road - Podcast for the Trousdale Co.Yellow Jackets

21 minutes ago, RTD said:

They lived streamed the FC game through the TC school website I think but not for sure that the TC radio did the audio with a stream. 

No we are not synced to video although the delays match up really close the video has crowd noise but depends on who sits in front of the camera you may not want to hear that, you can turn sound down and listen to us on radio and it should be pretty close @H2Oman

Edited by TCRadio

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

No we are not synced to video although the delays match up really close the video has crowd noise but depends on who sits in front of the camera you may not want to hear that, you can turn sound down and listen to us on radio and it should be pretty close @H2Oman

Great news. Thanks

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I think this week TC radio audience will double maybe even triple in size the way things are going I think this will be the first time in 7 years that I will miss a TC football game so I will be listing to you on the radio this week.

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

I think this week TC radio audience will double maybe even triple in size the way things are going I think this will be the first time in 7 years that I will miss a TC football game so I will be listing to you on the radio this week.

Hopefully we can put you there through our eyes! 

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

We have 76 players this year I believe... don’t quote me on that, so if you add cheerleaders and band... we would need extremely more tickets than 170 for parents just to attend.. 

This whole Covid situation is a mess but I believe some teams are taking advantage of the situation and that includes TC.

How are they taking advantage of the situation by limiting their larger home crowd and revenue from tickets sold? Makes no sense.  They are taking away their home field advantage and leaving a lot of money on the table at the same time. I actually applaud TC for limiting the crowd to 900. I thought greed might win out over safety of the community. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1