Huntland @ Jo Byrns

rebelboy121

6 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

How is Jo Burns this year @MOTO24?  What does Huntland have this year?  Do they still have a RB?

Unfortunately I haven’t seen JB play this year...no scrimmages and I missed last week’s game.  Based on what I was told, we beat a bad 3A team in Harpeth but we controlled the game and won by 14 despite making a lot of mistakes.  We should be better than last year if we can stay healthy.  With that said, it won’t  be enough to compete with the big dogs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MOTO24 said:

Unfortunately I haven’t seen JB play this year...no scrimmages and I missed last week’s game.  Based on what I was told, we beat a bad 3A team in Harpeth but we controlled the game and won by 14 despite making a lot of mistakes.  We should be better than last year if we can stay healthy.  With that said, it won’t  be enough to compete with the big dogs.

I agree. This JB team is much better than last years but still a couple years away from competing with top dogs in 1A, it will happen tho lots of young talent coming up. Always pulling for the Red Devils along with my Jackets