Sale Creek at Jackson County

JCBlueDevilFan

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

I don’t think Jackson Co will lose all year. This will be a blowout

Jackson Co 103

Sale Creek 2

How are y’all looking this year? I believe we come down that way in about 5 weeks. Just wondering how you were looking compared to last year? I’m still not sure about us yet. We lost pretty much everybody from last year as in 19 of 22 starters I believe, so very inexperienced but we’re actually bigger overall. Still waiting to see if / when we reach our potential. 

Edited by crow

14 hours ago, crow said:

How are y’all looking this year? I believe we come down that way in about 5 weeks. Just wondering how you were looking compared to last year? I’m still not sure about us yet. We lost pretty much everybody from last year as in 19 of 22 starters I believe, so very inexperienced but we’re actually bigger overall. Still waiting to see if / when we reach our potential. 

We have some athletes 

we will be tough to beat in our region. About a year away from competing in the playoffs

On 8/27/2020 at 9:57 AM, crow6424 said:

I don’t think Jackson Co will lose all year. This will be a blowout

Jackson Co 103

Sale Creek 2

You seem to be a smart man. We finally got to see JC's offense with a dry football and boy was it glorious. Robbins with an 84 yard TD run and a 44 yard TD run. The kid is just special, simple as that. I just booked my stay at the Highway 56 motel in anticipation for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Bowl at Tucker Stadium. 

On 8/28/2020 at 12:37 PM, JCBlueDevilFan said:

You seem to be a smart man. We finally got to see JC's offense with a dry football and boy was it glorious. Robbins with an 84 yard TD run and a 44 yard TD run. The kid is just special, simple as that. I just booked my stay at the Highway 56 motel in anticipation for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Bowl at Tucker Stadium. 

Don't you have Watertown and Trousdale coming up sometime?

On 8/28/2020 at 12:37 PM, JCBlueDevilFan said:

C:

4 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

Don't you have Watertown and Trousdale coming up sometime?

We could have the Alabama Crimson Tide on the schedule, and I still wouldn't be much less confident. We would have the playmakers to stop Sark's offense. Y'all might not believe me, but this team is special. They have the "it" factor that I have seen in a few of the Alcoa, Knox Catholic, and Maryville teams of the past few seasons. They are not looking past anyone simply because they are focused. West Moreland has their full attention. 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 10:09 PM, JCBlueDevilFan said:

We could have the Alabama Crimson Tide on the schedule, and I still wouldn't be much less confident. We would have the playmakers to stop Sark's offense. Y'all might not believe me, but this team is special. They have the "it" factor that I have seen in a few of the Alcoa, Knox Catholic, and Maryville teams of the past few seasons. They are not looking past anyone simply because they are focused. West Moreland has their full attention. 

Beating westy will create a lot of attention including mine.