Week 3 - Henry County @ Dyer County

westtennvfl

5 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Not sure about Gallatin but Coach Crabtree at Beech has said he thought they would move up to 6A

Gallatin has a higher enrollment than Beech. I would anticipate both go to 6A for a two year cycle and then back to 5A, but I’m really not sure how numbers will be counted and haven’t heard with Davidson and Shelby Counties not being in school (not sure if there are others) and it is typically a day 20 enrollment figure. 

7 hours ago, eers said:

Gallatin has a higher enrollment than Beech. I would anticipate both go to 6A for a two year cycle and then back to 5A, but I’m really not sure how numbers will be counted and haven’t heard with Davidson and Shelby Counties not being in school (not sure if there are others) and it is typically a day 20 enrollment figure. 

Not sure either will move up..Another new High School is being built built Between Beech and Gallatin called Liberty High school ! It is like 5 miles from Gallatin Station camp, Gallatin High school, and 7 miles from Hendersonville Beech. Time will tell ! 

8 hours ago, runninblind said:

Not sure either will move up..Another new High School is being built built Between Beech and Gallatin called Liberty High school ! It is like 5 miles from Gallatin Station camp, Gallatin High school, and 7 miles from Hendersonville Beech. Time will tell ! 

It is based on enrollment numbers this year, on the 20th day of school for the next two year cycle. The new school will potentially allow them to move back down, but it’s not built now. 

• Like 1