Walker Valley @ Rhea Co Region 4-5A opener

Rhea Co.

4 minutes ago, 57eagle said:

All you folks taking jabs at Rhea this year have a ball. Very young team that lost a lot of starters. I've got a feeling the next few years will be a different story.............just sayin...........GO EAGLES!

I’m not taking jabs. Only referring to the current season. These are all opinions of mine. Just like your opinions of the old tackle eligible play back in the day. You guys tried to justify it. It is what it is. All I will say is.... prove me wrong! Just so ya know, there are quite a few young teams in Knoxville as well. Should be an interesting next 3-4 years.

Edited by KnoxVil

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

I’m not taking jabs. Only referring to the current season. These are all opinions of mine. Just like your opinions of the old tackle eligible play back in the day. You guys tried to justify it. It is what it is. All I will say is.... prove me wrong! Just so ya know, there are quite a few young teams in Knoxville as well. Should be an interesting next 3-4 years.

Prove you wrong? 47-14. Looks like you should prove ME wrong........Lol.  Time will tell.

Just now, 57eagle said:

Prove you wrong? 47-14. Looks like you should prove ME wrong........Lol.  Time will tell.

Current season??? We played? I’ve missed it? Come on man.... reading comprehension. Y’all destroyed the worst Fulton Team in 10+ years last year. I get it. Gave y’all some props. Again, we are talking 2020. 

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

Current season??? We played? I’ve missed it? Come on man.... reading comprehension. Y’all destroyed the worst Fulton Team in 10+ years last year. I get it. Gave y’all some props. Again, we are talking 2020. 

Like you say, it is what it is and until they play again........47-14. Make all the excuses you want. It's all good. I enjoy good-natured ribbing.