GC @ York

Raider1234

York outgained Grundy Co 160 yards to 40, but Grundy's defense kept York out if the end zone. Grundy got their field goal down 6-0 after York fumbled deep in their own territory. York held them for 3 downs and then Grundy hit the field goal. Grundy has some big players and this was the first time I remember them giving York a tough game. Good luck the rest of the season. Congratulations to Mikaela Reagan on her 35 and 25 yard field goals and being Player of the Game.

Edited by bobcatfan300

6 hours ago, MountainMafia said:

Best defensive game I have seen in years..Maybe ever!!!!!

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game....

Yes. Good defensive efforts. But, has offensive blocking fundamentals been banned or something? If either team had any blocking abilities, that team would have won big. I would assume that would be a focus in practice this week for both teams. 

5 hours ago, Vols4004 said:

Yes. Good defensive efforts. But, has offensive blocking fundamentals been banned or something? If either team had any blocking abilities, that team would have won big. I would assume that would be a focus in practice this week for both teams. 

Was thinking same. Bad offense can make sub par defense look good.