Westmoreland at Jackson County

JCBlueDevilFan

After speaking with Coach Loftis, Westmoreland will be lucky to leave Gainesboro with a loss that's within 30 points. After analyzing film, I'm afraid that Westmoreland will lose so much morale that they might just end their season tomorrow night on Mack Draper Field. Jackson County is going to dismantle the Eagles both physically and mentally. Sean is so good at getting into the minds of his opponents that Westmoreland's coach will be driven insane by night's end. Burris is going to pass, Robbins is going to run, and the hard nosed defense is going to make plays. Water is wet. All of these things are literal guarantees. 

Devils 54

Eagles 10 (the ten points will be on JC's backups) 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

After speaking with Coach Loftis, Westmoreland will be lucky to leave Gainesboro with a loss that's within 30 points. After analyzing film, I'm afraid that Westmoreland will lose so much morale that they might just end their season tomorrow night on Mack Draper Field. Jackson County is going to dismantle the Eagles both physically and mentally. Sean is so good at getting into the minds of his opponents that Westmoreland's coach will be driven insane by night's end. Burris is going to pass, Robbins is going to run, and the hard nosed defense is going to make plays. Water is wet. All of these things are literal guarantees. 

Devils 54

I really think this will be a good game... I wouldn’t of said that before the season, but I think JC has improved!

Seeing as Jackson County is considerably “good” again, I’ll have to deny this claim that the blue devils are good again. You see up here in Celina we Bulldog Boys and Babes don’t take anything. Nothing is given. It’s all earned. I believe Coach Loftis is constantly going down the food chain, much further down than our head coach, Jacob Johnson. I believe the only wet thing is going to be the pants of QB Eli Burris when he gets sacked by the Westmoreland Red Wall of defense more than 10 times tomorrow night. Unfortunately, this will be the beginning of the end for the boys in blue, as most of them are constantly getting in trouble with the thin blue line anyways.
Jackson County 7 Westmoreland 42

10 hours ago, bulldogboy69 said:

Seeing as Jackson County is considerably “good” again, I’ll have to deny this claim that the blue devils are good again. You see up here in Celina we Bulldog Boys and Babes don’t take anything. Nothing is given. It’s all earned. I believe Coach Loftis is constantly going down the food chain, much further down than our head coach, Jacob Johnson. I believe the only wet thing is going to be the pants of QB Eli Burris when he gets sacked by the Westmoreland Red Wall of defense more than 10 times tomorrow night. Unfortunately, this will be the beginning of the end for the boys in blue, as most of them are constantly getting in trouble with the thin blue line anyways.
Jackson County 7 Westmoreland 42

Guess where Jacob learned every single thing that he knows about the game of football. That's right, Sean Loftis. Loftis has a coaching tree that's as extensive as Saban's. That just goes to show you how good he really is. Clay needs to be thanking the Good Lord above that they won't see these Devils on the gridiron. Dawgs would be begging for Ashlock back after the Devils' DLine punished the QB. 

12 hours ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Devils 54

I always heard there was a lot of meth in Jackson Co..

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Devils 54

Brave coming from a team that’s been the doormat in the region for years, also both 2A schools not sure why it’s on a 3&4 a thread but  I guess me expecting you to know that is about like me expecting this to even be a game lol. Eagles by 50.

I think Coach Perry talked to Coach Akins and asked if he wanted to take his middle school team down so it would be more of a match up and we would get a bye week but Akins thought it would be better to send our pee wee team. They are going to do Rock Paper Scissors to decide who will be coming tonight, either way I still stand by Eagles by 50!