Fulton going to the STATE

AERoadrunners

the reason coatney went for two is because he had a bigger chance of losing if he tried to kick the extra point. Last week he went for two after everyscore, so do not think he was grabbing his ball there. He was doing the only thing he could do if he wanted to win. Way to go Falcons, you win despite the coaching. You all shut T.T down. Athletes win championships, and Fulton is loaded. Great game Buddy#21.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First congrations to Knoxville Fulton on their win tonight. It was a good game have been reading the messages that have been written about the coach from Fultons call in OT it was a good call now, but what would have been the talk if it had not worked. Yes Trousdale County has been to the semi finals two years in a row but there have faced to different teams each year. Lets face it for a team to move up from 1A to 3A and be in the semi finals both years that says alot for the program. Trousdale may not be playing for the team championship but, #25 Mr. T.T. Harper is a finalist for the Mr. Football back lets face it he is the real deal also I have to give props to Mr. Minor from Fulton. So I good luck to Fulton and congrations to Trousdale County on a great year.

Jeon Smith was a monster for Fulton. Trousdale couldn't handle him in the first half. The Jackets mustered only one first down and 50 yards in the opening half and were unable to convert two early Fulton turnovers into more than three points. The Falcons contained Harper all night. Big ????s for Fulton not punting on 4th-and-20 and Trousdale faking the field goal with seven minutes left. Beautiful two-minute drill to get the tie in regulation. Fun to watch. Two good teams. Wish the posters would get over the trash talk, it's the only ugly thing about this game.

I'm with you scrappy.Stop all the trash talk.It was agreat game that could have went either way.Trousdale had their chances,but just couldn't get it done.I don't Fultons speed was a big factor;they just ran harder and broke some more tackles.Great game,and i guess we'll just have to go back to work,and get ready for next year.

It was a great game last night down at the creekbank. I thought their would be more scoring that what their was. The quarterback for Fulton can really zip that ball out quickly. Wesley Satterfield is a good athelete, but is a better kicker than he is a quarterback. Fulton had overall beter atheletes that the Yellow Jackets.

Ya'll can throw out all the WHT IFS you want...fact is...WE'RE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!! Say we're bad sports...those THREE players dont even get to dress out for the SHIP!!!

Jack, Buddy, Mechi, Antonio, Shelton, Jacob, Chris, Ronnie, Tommy, He-Man, Ricky, Ricky B., Teon, Domanick, & Hoss.....

Ya'll have carried this team through an undefeated season and to a chance at the championship game!!! It's time to finish what you started!!! We're on our way baby!!! The FHS Class of 2003 is brining home the FIRST EVER Championship to the CASTLE ON THE HILL!!! It started out with "Once upon a time..." now it time to put that "Happily ever after..." ending on it!!! Ya'll deserve this Win!!!! You have proven time and time again that you are in NO WAY a One man team and you do not play for yourselves....but rather for the entire squad!!! It's time to get selfish...GET YOUR RING BOYS!!! You've got all of Knoxville and most importnantly the CLASS of *2003* behind you...HERE WE GO!!!!!!