Waverly travels to Fairview

vandyfan1

Should be plenty of tickets available.  We did not sell our allotment of home tickets this last week.  Several hundred were still available.  Be sure to bring your mask and plan on wearing it.  Williamson County schools has become so crazy over this virus.  By Friday, they may require you show up in a bubble.

Looking forward to the game.  I know our kids love this game as well.  We don't see much competition in our region so this is always a welcome match-up.  

Edited by FVJackets

27 minutes ago, FVJackets said:

Should be plenty of tickets available.  We did not sell our allotment of home tickets this last week.  Several hundred were still available.  Be sure to bring your mask and plan on wearing it.  Williamson County schools has become so crazy over this virus.  By Friday, they may require you show up in a bubble.

Looking for to the game.  I know our kids love this game as well.  We don't see much competition in our region so this is always a welcome matchup.  

So gotta wear the mask the whole time at the game?

On 9/5/2020 at 10:44 PM, Trollin said:

Any word on tickets or fan limitations at Fairview??

1200 tickets available inside stadium as I understand. They'll be available through a Gofan link. Leftovers are available at gate first come, first serve. 

The hill behind visitors side is available for parking and watching for $30 per car load. Can bring chairs to put out or sit in your car with a great view. I assume the gate to the restroom and concession stand will be available to the hill parkers. (Most likely where I'll be)

I think this is the link for Waverly fans to get tickets but don't hold me to it.

https://gofan.co/app/events/92352

13 hours ago, Trollin said:

According to Sonny Moore Computer ratings, Fairview is favored by 16pts. I’d say that’s fair. 

I bet it's closer than that. I predicted a 13 point victory but that's being pretty bold considering how competitive these games have been. Seems as though usually whomever is "supposed to win" usually doesn't lol. I'm thinking it will go to the final seconds and be a one score game if recent history holds true.

Especially if Waverly can handle the pressure Fairview defensive front will bring. They nasty. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

I bet it's closer than that. I predicted a 13 point victory but that's being pretty bold considering how competitive these games have been. Seems as though usually whomever is "supposed to win" usually doesn't lol. I'm thinking it will go to the final seconds and be a one score game if recent history holds true.

Especially if Waverly can handle the pressure Fairview defensive front will bring. They nasty. 

Our boys definitely have their work cut out for them. I think Fairview will get us by 14 or more. If it’s a one score game at the end I will be extremely proud of our guys. 

I absolutely love watching games on this field. One of the best for sure. Hope it’s another classic!

Edited by vandyfan1

Will Fairview be live streaming this game? 

I think if our defense can contain Fairview’s RB , and our OL can protect our QB this will be a ball game. Fairview’s RB is a stud! If Wavo can keep him from scoring Waverly will win. I have all the confidence in our offense and defense. Waverly is very capable of winning this game, but I’m hearing great things about Fairview. May be the best team we face all regular season. I’ll be impressed if Wavo pulls off the W, be proud if they hang in there til the end. Will be humbled if they smoke us. Either way, no better game to watch then these 2 schools! Lots of respect for Fairview and you posters. 

I think this game boils down to this.  Can the Jackets contain Dooley and the scramble capability?  Can the Tigers contain the run game of the Jackets?  Dooley can pass but I think more times than not he will be scrambling.  Watch for the big turnover because its coming.  Jackets pull away in second half.  32-14. I'm headed to East Tennessee to watch Maryville and Alcoa.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, Swarm said:

Do u know if there will be a live stream if the game. Won't be able to make this one.