H2O @ Dekalb

H2Oman

2 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

I would love to see DeKalb come out and look like a potential region champ, but unless a different team shows up for DeKalb, Watertown by at least 20. Watertown has played 3 really good teams in Gordonsville, Nolensville, and Trousdale and I expect that to show Friday night. 

Dekalb has not what I call an easy schedule thus far. I think this will be a good game.

24 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Dekalb has not what I call an easy schedule thus far. I think this will be a good game.

H2O I feel like if Watertown would have played DeKalb's schedule they would be 3-0 and maybe a running clock in one or two games. DeKalb lost to Warren which is 3-0 but will finish the season 3-7. Upperman is down this year. They are loaded with juniors and sophomores but they are not your typical Upperman and Stone Memorial is 1-2. If  Watertown is able to finish drives and not stall in the red zone it could be a long night. 

Watertown might be streaming it. That's if Dekalb Co let's them in the pressbox to do so, unlike TC last week. They are showing it on https://www.nfhsnetwork.com if ya dig around on Google you can usually run across a promo code for the site. That's what I did a few years ago. 

Edited by FootballFan4life75