Meigs County (3-0) @ Clinton (0-3)

92Dragon

9 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I say 2000 because I believe that's what South Pittsburg is doing and being 1A I assumed their facilities would be smaller than a 5A schools would be at a guess. This #15 here is the player I was referring too? Hes graduated you say @92Dragon

He reminds me of Trousdales #5 Rankins maybe just a little bigger I think. He was a load for sure.

Yes he graduated

13 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Yes, AC gave Clinton 500 tickets to sell at Clinton High School. But you could also buy tickets online as well. I'm not sure what the total number of tickets sold were but it was definitely limited seating. 

Appreciate you getting back with me on that. I really hope this year is the only year this question is ever needed to be asked...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Appreciate you getting back with me on that. I really hope this year is the only year this question is ever needed to be asked...

You're welcome. Are you coming up Friday night? If you do, I hope you have a safe trip. I hope this is the only year that question is asked also, but I'm afraid this is just the beginning unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

You're welcome. Are you coming up Friday night? If you do, I hope you have a safe trip. I hope this is the only year that question is asked also, but I'm afraid this is just the beginning unfortunately. 

I plan on it. Hoping for good weather. You all dont have turf do ya?