WEEK 6: POWELL VS HALLS | HALLS CANCELED FOR COVID | DOES POWELL PICK A GAME UP?

keepitmoving

2 hours ago, guthook said:

Honestly don't think it would be interesting.  Alcoa would run away with it.

Well you may be right but it would just give us a different game to look forward to and the Powell kids would be excited and ready to make a statement. I would give Alcoa the win 31 to 17 or could be 42 to 17 depending on discipline out of Powell

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Turtle said:

Powell is running from Catholic .  Catholic tried to play them

Powell would throttle Catholic.  lol  Have you seen Catholic play?  Give Powell 21 points just for out coaching Catholic.  Catholic is a very talented team, but there coaches lose most all there ball games for them, not the players.  

18 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Well you may be right but it would just give us a different game to look forward to and the Powell kids would be excited and ready to make a statement. I would give Alcoa the win 31 to 17 or could be 42 to 17 depending on discipline out of Powell

Alcoa would probably win the game, but I would be VERY surprised if they could put up anywhere near 30 points.  Now in 3a ya they could put up a lot of points, but when the play up in class, they struggle to score at all.  

35 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Alcoa would probably win the game, but I would be VERY surprised if they could put up anywhere near 30 points.  Now in 3a ya they could put up a lot of points, but when the play up in class, they struggle to score at all.  

Well thats what I was thinking too at first. I was thinking more like a 24 to 17 game. But after hearing the people saying Powell would be wiped off the map, maybe I figured they knew more than i did about it