Hickman Co at Lewis Co

ddaddy

It’s Game Day so I thought that I would share some historical facts about this long rival game. This will be the 80th meeting between the two schools. LC holds a 48-29-2 advantage and the average score of all the games is 20 to 12 in favor of LC. The first meeting was in 1921 with HC winning 9-7. In the last 10 years LC has an 8 & 3 record with 2 of HC wins being in 2012. LC currently has a 5-game winning streak going, with HC’s last victory being in 2014. On a side note, Coach Sharp’s record vs HC is 26-5

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

It’s Game Day so I thought that I would share some historical facts about this long rival game. This will be the 80th meeting between the two schools. LC holds a 48-29-2 advantage and the average score of all the games is 20 to 12 in favor of LC. The first meeting was in 1921 with HC winning 9-7. In the last 10 years LC has an 8 & 3 record with 2 of HC wins being in 2012. LC currently has a 5-game winning streak going, with HC’s last victory being in 2014. On a side note, Coach Sharp’s record vs HC is 26-5

daddy can you tell us a little history on the Brown Jug? I’ve lived in Hohenwald since 94, had one son who played for LC and one currently playing. Haven’t really heard the story behind it. Thanks!