Henry County @ Kenwood

PatriotNation

12 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Dickson County would fit right in with the Clarksville schools. They give less than s*** about football. I don’t blame them for ending the series with HC. That was an unnecessary annual embarrassment after joining the Wilco region. 

Henry County would "maybe" beat Centennial this year.  Besides that Ravenwood, Brentwood, Franklin, Independence, and Summit (when healthy) would destroy them.  I'm not saying they aren't "good".  I'm simply just saying that they aren't as "elite" as you all make them out to be.  Playing the Clarksville schools and earning "55-7 YANKER Predicted Wins" don't translate to "elite" at the end of the day.  

You don't see tons of posters on here from Fairview crowning them as being "elite" just because they beat the Cheatham County Schools "44-6".

You don't see tons of posters on here from Parsons Riverside crowning them as being "elite" just because they beat the Hickman County and Houston County schools "42-0". 

You don't see tons of posters on here from a lot of "good" programs claiming that they are "elite" just because they beat mediocre football teams.   

Kenwood, West Creek, Northeast, Northwest, Clarksville, and even Montgomery Central and Rossview could form a "Montgomery County All-Star Team" and they still shouldn't be able to beat Henry County in football.  It's just not an even playing field when comparing the two.  

Once again I'm not saying the Patriots aren't "good" and I'm not discrediting Coach Counce, his staff, or the players in any way, shape, or form.  I'm simply just trying to allow you all to see my side of this debate.  Good Luck to the Patriots tonight against Kenwood in what I'm sure will be a one sided game.  

32 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Henry County would "maybe" beat Centennial this year.  Besides that Ravenwood, Brentwood, Franklin, Independence, and Summit (when healthy) would destroy them.  I'm not saying they aren't "good".  I'm simply just saying that they aren't as "elite" as you all make them out to be.  Playing the Clarksville schools and earning "55-7 YANKER Predicted Wins" don't translate to "elite" at the end of the day.  

You don't see tons of posters on here from Fairview crowning them as being "elite" just because they beat the Cheatham County Schools "44-6".

You don't see tons of posters on here from Parsons Riverside crowning them as being "elite" just because they beat the Hickman County and Houston County schools "42-0". 

You don't see tons of posters on here from a lot of "good" programs claiming that they are "elite" just because they beat mediocre football teams.   

Kenwood, West Creek, Northeast, Northwest, Clarksville, and even Montgomery Central and Rossview could form a "Montgomery County All-Star Team" and they still shouldn't be able to beat Henry County in football.  It's just not an even playing field when comparing the two.  

Once again I'm not saying the Patriots aren't "good" and I'm not discrediting Coach Counce, his staff, or the players in any way, shape, or form.  I'm simply just trying to allow you all to see my side of this debate.  Good Luck to the Patriots tonight against Kenwood in what I'm sure will be a one sided game.  

Now now let's keep your argument in 5A we kept up with the best team in 5A in the west beech 21-14 and all those team you mentioned that cant call themselves elite just because they beat so and so did they have 3 state appearances winning 2 in less than 10 years? I'm sure cheatum county will pick up some year and you can be happy again or dickson whoever is your team you seem to be all over the place. Also we didn't pick our region games and coach set us up with as tuff an out of region games as he can.  HC will be just fine. We're not fair weather fans so we support them no matter what happens. 

32 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Say what you will man but these Henry County fans on these boards are FAMILY! WE BLEED RED! We are PASSIONATE about our BIG RED football! If that's something you don't want to see all I know to tell you is dont come snooping on these boards. We arent in 6A and that's just how it is. We are in 5A and we are in the only region we can be in? What do you want us to do about that? Nothing much can be done. That's why we schedule tough opponents in the non region. I mean my lord what do you want us to do about our schedule? We had Haywood (semifinalist last year in 4A) Beech (5A favorite each year) Brentwood (6A contender this year) and now Gallatin (Hard nosed tough football team most years) I mean idk what else to tell you man. We may not be necessarily in the toughest region but we try to make up for that with the non region games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Reading back over what you said, where did anyone on here say anything about being "elite"????? That's still yet to be determined this year but this isnt the year we was supposed to be "elite". The next 2 years I got ALL my money on Henry County being "elite"! 

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

You’re putting way too much effort into this. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Reading back over what you said, where did anyone on here say anything about being "elite"????? That's still yet to be determined this year but this isnt the year we was supposed to be "elite". The next 2 years I got ALL my money on Henry County being "elite"! 

You got that right on the next 2 years part. However this team has surprised me in a major way this year.