Cornersville vs Fayetteville

Tweeter79

8 minutes ago, rnorris92 said:

I never think that anything like that is acceptable to anyone/anywhere.  That player that caused all of that was taken care of (ejected from the game).  But to say that this all started because of that is asinine.  It was either going to be the player that tackled after the whistle or someone else.  You can't pinpoint the whole eruption just on that one play.  If you do then my friend, you need to watch football a little closer.  I have no disrespect towards you.  I do not know you.  But this was bound and determined to happen sometime but it was not started by that one Cornersville player.  

Understand tensions were high and both sets of players were playing to the max the whole game. No problem with that. That happens a lot when good teams play each other. 

You just said a Cornersville player did something so unacceptable he should be removed from the game directly prior to the eruption. Not sure how that is anyone else’s fault but that player. There is a difference in playing chippy and playing dirty.

None of the things that happened prior to that started a brawl.

Please tell me exactly what City did that started it since it wasn’t Cornersville and I clearly wasn’t watching close enough.

I don’t have an issue with you either. I am just having a hard time understanding how it’s Citys fault the Cornersville kid decided to go WWE after the whistle and how anyone else shares blame in his decision to do that. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

It happened! It started when a city player was hurt close to the Cornersville sideline and a young man possibly an Ex-Football player that can’t let it go from Cornersville called him a P*ssy and told him to get off the field, the City fans near the concession stand herd him and started to tell there guys to not listen to them to play your game thats when the old guy from Cornersville started “Hooting”. It was quit an embarrassing situation! 

Nice post. Appreciate your honesty. I will have to quit saying all of your stuff is negative about City. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Understand tensions were high and both sets of players were playing to the max the whole game. No problem with that. That happens a lot when good teams play each other. 

You just said a Cornersville player did something so unacceptable he should be removed from the game directly prior to the eruption. Not sure how that is anyone else’s fault but that player. There is a difference in playing chippy and playing dirty.

None of the things that happened prior to that started a brawl.

Please tell me exactly what City did that started it since it wasn’t Cornersville and I clearly wasn’t watching close enough.

I don’t have an issue with you either. I am just having a hard time understanding how it’s Citys fault the Cornersville kid decided to go WWE after the whistle and how anyone else shares blame in his decision to do that. 

Man, I will apologize.  I was looking at it from a different perspective.  I truly wasn't blaming anyone for anything being that I felt that something like that could happen at any given time due to it being chippy from the get go.  The kid from Cornersville did take it a little too far with the slam.  

4 minutes ago, rnorris92 said:

Man, I will apologize.  I was looking at it from a different perspective.  I truly wasn't blaming anyone for anything being that I felt that something like that could happen at any given time due to it being chippy from the get go.  The kid from Cornersville did take it a little too far with the slam.  

I agree with everything you just said. I know we are all coming at things from our own side and I know we had something to do with it being chippy. I also know it could have just as easily been one of our guys that decided to take it too far. I love to see good rivalries but hate to see when it turns out like it did. It hurts both sides. 

16 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I agree with everything you just said. I know we are all coming at things from our own side and I know we had something to do with it being chippy. I also know it could have just as easily been one of our guys that decided to take it too far. I love to see good rivalries but hate to see when it turns out like it did. It hurts both sides. 

Absolutely agree 100% 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

It's very hard for young folks to do everything the right way especially when grownups like ourselves sometimes laud bad behavior and applaud getting ejected like I seen from both sides.  We can't expect them to do better until we demand and correct out own short comings.  

Preach!  Agree 110%!