McEwen Warriorettes at Waverly Saturday 7pm

Trollin

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well boy y’all been going at it a while!

I do not like this match up. No practice and McEwen is a run hard team. We will have our work cut out for us. I ate so much crow last year I’m still chewing that crap. If Waverly get the win maybe we can humble Mr. OrangeCountry.

1 minute ago, Wavo2004 said:

I'm up in the air in this one . Not having any practice for 2 weeks may hurt us. Mcewen has a decent run game . But I still got wavo winning by 14 plus . 

I’m all in! I’ve watched both films on McEwen. I’m not impressed. 49 is the team. 44 is ok. They ran all over 2 piss poor teams. I know what we have and even without practice for 2 weeks I think we get it done convincingly. Will McEwen bust one for 6? It’s possible! But they don’t have enough to get it done! 

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I do not like this match up. No practice and McEwen is a run hard team. We will have our work cut out for us. I ate so much crow last year I’m still chewing that crap. If Waverly get the win maybe we can humble Mr. OrangeCountry.

Waverl

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly could very easily win this game. Mcewen doesn’t have the depth it did last year. The fat boys were in a lot better shape Saturday and looks like Saturday won’t be 95+ like the Perry co game. Waverly will have to get a lead and not let Mcewen get ahead and run the clock. I’ve seen Waverly play twice I don’t think they will stop out run game but we will see. 

Just now, Orangecountry said:

Waverl

Waverly could very easily win this game. Mcewen doesn’t have the depth it did last year. The fat boys were in a lot better shape Saturday and looks like Saturday won’t be 95+ like the Perry co game. Waverly will have to get a lead and not let Mcewen get ahead and run the clock. I’ve seen Waverly play twice I don’t think they will stop out run game but we will see. 

Why you crawfishing? You have ran your mouth for months! McEwen is the best ever after beating Perry Co and Mt Pleasant! Don’t start crawfishing now! Keep it coming big dog! You’re going to have a lot of crow to eat!!!

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Why you crawfishing? You have ran your mouth for months! McEwen is the best ever after beating Perry Co and Mt Pleasant! Don’t start crawfishing now! Keep it coming big dog! You’re going to have a lot of crow to eat!!!

Crawfishing. Lol Waverly is supposed to beat Mcewen. Y’all have twice the enrollment. Twice the coaches. Waverly has played one team with a pulse this year and got rolled. The rest are no better than what Mcewen has played. I watched Waverly play Hickman co and the game was 14-0 to the 4th quarter. 

3 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Crawfishing. Lol Waverly is supposed to beat Mcewen. Y’all have twice the enrollment. Twice the coaches. Waverly has played one team with a pulse this year and got rolled. The rest are no better than what Mcewen has played. I watched Waverly play Hickman co and the game was 14-0 to the 4th quarter. 

Yea crawfishing. That’s what your doing. You were running that mouth for months how good y’all were and how you were going to do it again, yet here we are and you are crawfishing. Back tracking on your strong stance that y’all would beat us again. That’s your backs will run all over us because they are so big strong and fast! So just keep on keeping on! Take that Hickman game you watched and hold on to that image of Waverly. If you had any football sense you would have seen how many holding penalties we had that held us back offensively. But keep thinking in your mind we’re not that good and y’all are gonna beat a good Waverly team that hasn’t practiced in 2 weeks. You will be humbled. 

6 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Can't buy the enrollment argument,Wavo has twice Peabody enrollment ,if your program is solid enrollment doesn't matter for the most part.If it did then we shouldn't have one the Gold last year Meigs is the biggest 2A school and we are second smallest next to trousdale.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yea crawfishing. That’s what your doing. You were running that mouth for months how good y’all were and how you were going to do it again, yet here we are and you are crawfishing. Back tracking on your strong stance that y’all would beat us again. That’s your backs will run all over us because they are so big strong and fast! So just keep on keeping on! Take that Hickman game you watched and hold on to that image of Waverly. If you had any football sense you would have seen how many holding penalties we had that held us back offensively. But keep thinking in your mind we’re not that good and y’all are gonna beat a good Waverly team that hasn’t practiced in 2 weeks. You will be humbled. 

Tell ya what working man I’ll go 100 and we can let Tassey Thomas or anyone else in Waverly we both know hold the money. That confident enough 

Edited by Orangecountry