REGION 6AA

tradertwo

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

We're well into the season, and it looks like Riverside/Waverly at home for the playoffs... how wide open is the rest?

Well Riverside got by the two Hickman schools but East showed a lot of fight, never quit. We got Houston this week and thought they was supposed to be down. But did I hear they beat East Hickman 

Well the mighty East Hickman Eagles pick up their first Region win in 3 years??? against the Waverly Tigers! Must be proud of that win! I bet their players are proud of their coach for preparing them for that COVID win! 

“Hey kids, guess what!? Waverly wants to play Saturday because they can’t Friday. So I’m going to tell them NO so we can get our first Region win since 2017!” 

Kids: yayyyyyyyyyy we don’t have to play Waverly!!! And we win!!! We might actually make the playoffs for the first time since 2013!

• Like 1

I honestly think Hickman and Scott’s Hill are out of the playoffs unless Scott’s Hill can Win against Hickman and East Hickman. I don’t think they can. Just rebuilding right now.

Waverly is 2-1

(Hickman,Scotts Hill) (East Hickman -Covid)

Riverside is 2-0 (East Hickman, Hickman)

Houston Co is 1-1

(East Hickman)  (Scott’s Hill - Covid)

East Hickman is 1-2 

(Waverly - Covid)  (Riverside, Houston Co)

Scotts Hill is 1-1

(Houston Co - Covid)  (Waverly) 

Hickman is 0-2  (Riverside, Waverly)

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I honestly think Hickman and Scott’s Hill are out of the playoffs unless Scott’s Hill can Win against Hickman and East Hickman. I don’t think they can. Just rebuilding right now.

Waverly is 2-1

(Hickman,Scotts Hill) (East Hickman -Covid)

Riverside is 2-0 (East Hickman, Hickman)

Houston Co is 1-1

(East Hickman)  (Scott’s Hill - Covid)

East Hickman is 1-2 

(Waverly - Covid)  (Riverside, Houston Co)

Scotts Hill is 1-1

(Houston Co - Covid)  (Waverly) 

Hickman is 0-2  (Riverside, Waverly)

Makes as much sense as any I guess... East Hickman played Riverside pretty tough, but then lost to Perry County which makes you wonder about them.

OK... EDIT

EH beat PC, but it was close.

Ben cross checking scores and common opponents 'till I confused myself... LOL!

Edited by tradertwo

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Makes as much sense as any I guess... East Hickman played Riverside pretty tough, but then lost to Perry County which makes you wonder about them.

True. Only reason I say Scotts Hill is because we had a ton of starters out for Quarantine during that game and played Freshmen and Sophomores and still won 40-0. 

But you are right, who knows how it will end up. 

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

East Hickman is a doormat program with a 22% winning percentage. Playing riverside tough had to have some sort of a Covid link or sickness/injury in key spots. I just don’t see EH playing a good program like Riverside close without some sort of explanation. 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

True. Only reason I say Scotts Hill is because we had a ton of starters out for Quarantine during that game and played Freshmen and Sophomores and still won 40-0. 

But you are right, who knows how it will end up. 

Not offended at all... we watched the same game. We looked similar in the first half against PC, then looked decent against them in the second half without a QB.