Region 5 Class 3A

BoardHater71

14 hours ago, TENNFOOTBALL88 said:

I heard Giles picked up a Non-Region game against a Shelby Co team this friday night 10/23. Trying to keep loose and the rust knocked off for there game against Pearl-Cohn. Anyone know who and is it at home? 

It’s to the point I’m scared to eat in Giles county next Friday lol. 

13 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I saw them on film vs Ripley from the first week of the season.  I look for Giles County to beat them by 4TD minimum.  It depends on how much work O'Connor wants his guys to get after sitting out a few weeks until this past week.

Giles been working on the depth huh

Edited by FBfan26

Sorry. Didn't mean to high jack this thread. I thought Giles was in same region with Covington and was going to check out their performance this week. But obviously I know nothing. LOL

19 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I saw them on film vs Ripley from the first week of the season.  I look for Giles County to beat them by 4TD minimum.  It depends on how much work O'Connor wants his guys to get after sitting out a few weeks until this past week.

But sounds like they have a easy week ahead of them.  Good luck in the playoffs guys. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, howdoitknow said:
Region 5 五區 1st Top 2 Top 3 Top 4
Pearl-Cohn Firebirds Win
Giles County Bobcats Win
East Nashville Eagles Stratford win
Whites Creek Cobras Win Same (cannot finish exactly 4th)
Stratford Spartans Win

Someone explain to me how Whites Creek jumps East Nashville if they are able to win this week?  Why is that the case when they were the team that forfeited to East Nashville a few weeks ago?