Region 5 Class 3A

BoardHater71

5 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Someone explain to me how Whites Creek jumps East Nashville if they are able to win this week?  Why is that the case when they were the team that forfeited to East Nashville a few weeks ago?  

Heck I’m puzzled and lost to lol. I don’t know anyway you can explain it Especially when both teams have 4 region games.

I just checked and TSSAA does not even have the EN v WC game listed for either team. Not sure why that game is not even showing up. But if it stands that would make a difference. 

If it stands and WC beats Stratford both would have one region win as would Stratford. If Siegel beats EN then in overall wins both EN and WC would have 2. Now the crazy part. Because if it stands then EN and WC have not played each other then you cannot use head to head results. So you go to the next tiebreaker which is basically quality opponents. And WC would get the nod because they played PC and HL. No way this stands. 

Edited by workinprogress
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

I just checked and TSSAA does not even have the EN v WC game listed for either team. Not sure why that game is not even showing up. But if it stands that would make a difference. 

If it stands and WC beats Stratford both would have one region win as would Stratford. If Siegel beats EN then in overall wins both EN and WC would have 2. Now the crazy part. Because if it stands then EN and WC have not played each other then you cannot use head to head results. So you go to the next tiebreaker which is basically quality opponents. And WC would get the nod because they played PC and HL. No way this stands. 

East Nashville was trying to pressure WC into playing them when Mnps we was told we can play. That was originally WC bye week. Makes 100% sense now. WC played chess