Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

TIMEOUT.  

That’s horse poop.  ALL the fans had the opportunity to sit on the same side.  The  Cookeville fans chose to sit up there behind their bench.  There were also BRADLEY fans sitting up there too.  The only Bradley specific area was the student section that has been roped off for the last several games.  

That’s a bush league complaint.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

TIMEOUT.  

That’s horse poop.  ALL the fans had the opportunity to sit on the same side.  The  Cookeville fans chose to sit up there behind their bench.  There were also BRADLEY fans sitting up there too.  The only Bradley specific area was the student section that has been roped off for the last several games.  

That's why I asked if there was another option? My classy comment was the fact that it's the bradley central fb page cover photo now

7 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

TIMEOUT.  

That side was full except for the very top section and not a mask in sight!!!! You said it yourself there were Bradley fans on that side!  I doubt they would have sat there had there been a better option!

Edited by Dad0414

The main side across from the benches was not “full”.  I get wanting to sit close to your team but in this day and age that’s not an option.  Sure you can sit in that partial area behind the benches if you chose, but it’s harder to get to and the space is limited.  If you noticed it was the same behind our bench.  The Bradley fans sitting behind the Cookeville bench were parents that sit there routinely, not out of necessity.  

As for the Facebook page, which one is it?  Was it the BC nation? Because that one is run by a student, not the school or the Bearettes.  

1 minute ago, StateChampDad said:

The main side across from the benches was not “full”.  I get wanting to sit close to your team but in this day and age that’s not an option.  Sure you can sit in that partial area behind the benches if you chose, but it’s harder to get to and the space is limited.  If you noticed it was the same behind our bench.  The Bradley fans sitting behind the Cookeville bench were parents that sit there routinely, not out of necessity.  

As for the Facebook page, which one is it?  Was it the BC nation? Because that one is run by a student, not the school or the Bearettes.  

Bradley county school page

Edited by Dad0414

1 hour ago, coachinhoops said:

It was a great game between two very deserving teams.  There were some missed calls both ways.  The difference in the game early was that Muhonen was sitting on the bench in the first half with two fouls.  Cookeville built an 8 point lead without her in the game.  Did she foul?  Yes... Did she sit? Yes...  When she came back in the game in the 3rd and established her presence the whole game changed.  Cookeville only scored 3 points in the 3rd quarter.   Both teams went back and forth in the forth with each team making big plays.  The reference to free throw discrepancy has been made.  Bradley scores on post up's predominately or drives.  Cookeville shot alot of 3's.  You will have a discrepancy based on that.  The only unfortunate thing is that the game ended on a really unusual call.  The video looks worse because you see everything clearly.  It was a great game and fun to be a part of as a fan.

You sir are correct on the reason for the FT discrepancy and why.    I just meant that they called plenty of fouls on the posts.   They took away the middle drives and made it difficult for Cookeville to score.  Cookeville missed some open shots in the 3rd and forced/hurried some shots as well which led to the 3 pts.   Bradley deserved every ounce of credit for that 3rd quarter defense.   We knew Muhonen was going to get her points and she did.    Thats the trade off when you decide that you aren't going to help on the block.  I thought it was a great game to watch as a fan as well.   But it still stings for the players and especially the seniors.   If you are going to make a bonehead call don't do it with 4 seconds on the clock during a tie game in OT...

Edited by LadyCavsFan

17 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

Not BC Nation. Bradley Central High School page- the one where the games are streamed and there are other posts about people receiving DAR awards and some other things.

• Like 1

I’m not a facebooker so I haven’t seen it, but I personally really don’t like that kind of stuff. Play the game.  That’s it.  I didn’t like the student section being being mouthy with the Cookeville fans either (just as I didn’t like the Cookeville fans being mouthy with the student section). Play the game and cheer, but be classy.  

7 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

I’m not a facebooker so I haven’t seen it, but I personally really don’t like that kind of stuff. Play the game.  That’s it.  I didn’t like the student section being being mouthy with the Cookeville fans either (just as I didn’t like the Cookeville fans being mouthy with the student section). Play the game and cheer, but be classy.  

Agree. Student section to student section- ok that's fun and sometimes really funny. But the rest- yep

• Like 1