Bledsoe @ Monterey

warrior1981

Sounds like a great game! Followed it on Facebook! I be honest I thought Bledsoe was better! I figured this game be 3 score difference with Monterey being so young! Congrats Bledsoe! Good Game Wildcats! Keep your head up and ready for Region games! Like to see Monterey beat Clay and Gordy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, H2Oman said:

I’ve got a feeling both of you are wrong after watching Bledsoe play. Bledsoe may win, but they will not run away with it.

Very well said! Monterey had the chance to tie or win in the last minute or 2 in this game. Bledsoe is definitely in the upper echelon in 2A but MHS isn't a slouch either! Congrats by the way on your Purple Tigers! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Looks like I was close.  

Yes sir you were! Actually Bledsoe is a very tough football team and they will undoubtedly go deep in the playoffs! I'm just glad we stayed within striking distance and got nobody hurt. This week's game is a big one for the Cats as they travel to Celina, TN to take on the Bulldogs in a game for 2nd place in the region...

14 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Yes sir you were! Actually Bledsoe is a very tough football team and they will undoubtedly go deep in the playoffs! I'm just glad we stayed within striking distance and got nobody hurt. This week's game is a big one for the Cats as they travel to Celina, TN to take on the Bulldogs in a game for 2nd place in the region...

Undoubtedly go deep in the playoffs? That’s going out on a small limb. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

36 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Yep I’m hoping it will be streamed or televised

2 hours ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Going up to the Holler to catch some Smallmouth. Might take this game in.