Classification (Schools Enrollment #s Released)

haweanbula

5 minutes ago, District12AA said:

I know ready is tough for you Alcoa folks but go read my original post, it says Covington may win multiple Gold Balls in 4A. There were no guarantees however once again these Goons think they are God’s gift to HS football, learn to stay in your lane unless you want to get Rankin to move on up to 4A ball.

guessin 17 state gold balls wouldnt alter the way D12AA eyeballs football in his stadium

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Just now, 00Chargers said:

It’s also possible that we would “donkey stomp” them.....whose to say....it’s an arrogant opinion and pretty disrespectful 

You are right. Very well could happen. Maybe the opinion could be considered arrogant or disrespectful. I won’t dispute that. However his team has played both Elizabethton and Covington in the last couple of years. He has perspective that I don’t have. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are right. Very well could happen. Maybe the opinion could be considered arrogant or disrespectful. I won’t dispute that. However his team has played both Elizabethton and Covington in the last couple of years. He has perspective that I don’t have. 

Touché.....everyone is entitled to their opinion

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If the last couple years, you mean 19 and 20...then no we haven’t played them