ALCOA@KINGSTON

Jacketsfan2001

19 hours ago, harley04 said:

If you beat PF, kingston beats GP wont that get you in. Thats a lot of if's :mrgreen:

Yea it is a lot of IFs that could actually happen though .  PF got to play Scott too.  However, That’s what I’m trying to figure out , if all that takes place it’ll be a 3 way tie for 4th 

Scott win over AE (Covid Win), AE will over PF, and PF win over Scott that leaves a 3 way tie but it’s all on AE starting tonight ! 

But my opinion on the game Alcoa vs Kingston;  if that #52(or 54 i can’t remember)  for Kingston (that had a field day vs AE) shows up and play hard against Alcoa like he did against AE, this game could get kind of interesting .  I honestly think Kingston can keep it close until the 4th then a few  costly mistakes takes them out of the game and Alcoa prevails.  Good luck to both teams though.  I wished AE would’ve had a better year but i tip my hat to Kingston for having an outstanding year .  However, you got to compete with the champs and punch them in the mouth to let them know you mean business .  

Edited by Turtle

Thanks for the positive comments turtle.i think our region typically year in and year out could hang with any other 3A team in the state.alcoa pushes us all to be better and play hard.i think Kingston may hang around until halftime maybe.we can't have any mistakes at all.we need to try to keep the chains going and milk the clock down.im hoping the tornadoes start out slow coming off a bye.its going to be a tall task.alcoa fans also it's homecoming for Kingston do things may be a little delayed.i dunno why we scheduled alcoa for homecoming either lol 

Well my playoff talk can be squashed we’re down 28-0 at halftime .  Good luck to all our region teams ... Next year,  I feel for all teams !  This year has left a bad taste in the mouth of all of the players that will be returning at AE... 

Edited by Turtle
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

Well my playoff talk can be squashed we’re down 28-0 at halftime .  Good luck to all our region teams ... Next year,  I feel for all teams !  This year has left a bad taste in the mouth of all of the players that will be returning at AE... 

Regroup.put the work in and A-E will be just fine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Congrats to alcoa on the win.we tried at least.

Great fall weather and a great atmosphere to watch Friday night football.  The Yellow Jackets never gave up and played hard to the end. Alcoa played mainly the second team the last part of the 3rd and 4th quarter.  Kingston played them tough, and just about scored on them. Best of Luck against Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg Pitman!

• Like 1