Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

2 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

Nope. But playing the team and the officials is even harder.  Way too many late hits on the QB with no calls!

Kid should have been ejected when he Jerked his helmet off, They were extremely dirty and the refs refused to call it, They ran a pass play and one of their linemen was in the end zone, Coach told the ref ,ref said,yeah the other guy knew. If he knew ,why in the heck didn't he call it. 

2 hours ago, HamptonBulldogs1 said:

SG receivers were wide open over the middle a lot, and I can’t believe Hampton only had about 3-4 passing attempts.

But they didn't stop our run game for most of the night! And yes, we gave up too many plays on D. And you cannot do that down there.  Some bad decisions on the field in that last 4 minutes especially. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'm in shock!

2 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

Nope. But playing the team and the officials is even harder.  Way too many late hits on the QB with no calls!

Evident!

1 hour ago, crow said:

Did the chain gang behave :roflolk:

Did alright Lol.

We got to the point where every positive play got a penalty. The targeting call, the hit out of bounds call (to name just a couple) were crap, back breakers and took the momentum. And I can't wait to see if their last TD broke the plain. We hit him at the 1 and the side judge threw his hands up immediately. BUT I could take those calls IF some of the 100 spears and late hits had been called. It was truly ridiculous to the point that, get this, TWO long time officials, I know by name, apologized after the game for the way the second half was called. So, it's not just in my head. BUT, once again,  we knew we had to play every down and not allow it to come down to the last few minutes. We (including mine) messed up too many times against a SG team that has athletes and don't quit. It went just like 2018.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Kid should have been ejected when he Jerked his helmet off, They were extremely dirty and the refs refused to call it, They ran a pass play and one of their linemen was in the end zone, Coach told the ref ,ref said,yeah the other guy knew. If he knew ,why in the heck didn't he call it. 

Yes. Their lineman, in the end zone, on a scramble pass play from like 30 yards out....Another example of blatant no calls. We just gave up plays we couldn't afford to give up.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Yes. Their lineman, in the end zone, on a scramble pass play from like 30 yards out....Another example of blatant no calls. We just gave up plays we couldn't afford to give up.

Hard to play through all that, think they did hold one time. Actually half the team should have been ejected, should have thrown the refs out with um. Sad business.

2 hours ago, HamptonBulldogs1 said:

SG receivers were wide open over the middle a lot, and I can’t believe Hampton only had about 3-4 passing attempts.

What people don't realize is we lost nearly every single receiver and defensive back, we are young and inexperienced. It gets better

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hard to play through all that, think they did hold one time. Actually half the team should have been ejected, should have thrown the refs out with um. Sad business.

What everyone doesnt realize is how bad we missed Crumley tonight! He's a D terror. Those pass plays and scrambles are challenged with him in there 

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

What people don't realize is we lost nearly every single receiver and defensive back, we are young and inexperienced. It gets better

Well, SG coach says they're as young and being 10-0 this season, other teams better watch out next year. If I had sees that crap tonight,  I wouldn't have opened my mouth Lol! But honestly,  SG's linebackers were tougher and better than I thot! #1 for SG is an athlete and class act too 

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Well, SG coach says they're as young and being 10-0 this season, other teams better watch out next year. If I had sees that crap tonight,  I wouldn't have opened my mouth Lol! But honestly,  SG's linebackers were tougher and better than I thot! #1 for SG is an athlete and class act too 

Agree about #1, linebackers were good as you said. 

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That youngun of your,s has the Heart of a Lion.