Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

There is times I think you guys play a little chippy. Last year I think Birchfield was being targeted and trying to hurt him. Every tackle was around his neck then being drove into the ground.Finally he got his collarbone broke. 

I'm sure we get chippy. And high tackles are legal although I'm not a fan. I'm talking about trying to rip a kids head off after the play is done or driving the knee or forearm under the chin, up and thru after the play. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Oh it wasn’t like he took a step or anything but to be honest I saw that a bunch. Bad time for y’all for it to be called I will agree for sure. 

Missed calls and bad calls. Inconsistent.

Calls against us KILLED us  vs the timing of calls against them. Like the SG call for hitting the our kicker; it was ridiculous but didn't hurt em. The targeting call on us, hurt. It was a bull call, Took em from a 3rd and 15 to a first down. 

20 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Missed calls and bad calls. Inconsistent.

Calls against us KILLED us  vs the timing of calls against them. Like the SG call for hitting the our kicker; it was ridiculous but didn't hurt em. The targeting call on us, hurt. It was a bull call, Took em from a 3rd and 15 to a first down. 

It was actually roughing the holder, never touched the kicker. Did get your boy a little. I’d never heard of roughing the holder before, honestly didn’t know that was a thing. 

25 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm sure we get chippy. And high tackles are legal although I'm not a fan. I'm talking about trying to rip a kids head off after the play is done or driving the knee or forearm under the chin, up and thru after the play. 

I understand I’m watching the game now. I’m in the 4th quarter. Looked Vines was a little dinged during the game so far.

10 minutes ago, crow said:

It was actually roughing the holder, never touched the kicker. Did get your boy a little. I’d never heard of roughing the holder before, honestly didn’t know that was a thing. 

It's a penalty BUT my boy was barely touched! Even got up joking with the kid and no idea a flag was tossed 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

It's a penalty BUT my boy was barely touched! Even got up joking with the kid and no idea a flag was tossed 

Oh yeah I saw that. I honestly had never heard of it before. Even gave it a quick google but didn’t find anything specific to holder or describing holder as defenseless player but didn’t look to much. Just an unusual call I hadn’t heard of before. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Oh yeah I saw that. I honestly had never heard of it before. Even gave it a quick google but didn’t find anything specific to holder or describing holder as defenseless player but didn’t look to much. Just an unusual call I hadn’t heard of before. 

I think they just call it a defenseless player foul. Unless they get the ball first. If not, everyone would go for the cheap shot on the QB...which is usually always the holder