Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

Just now, crow said:

Oh yeah I saw that. I honestly had never heard of it before. Even gave it a quick google but didn’t find anything specific to holder or describing holder as defenseless player but didn’t look to much. Just an unusual call I hadn’t heard of before. 

Did you noticed at 5:19 Hampton broke the huddle with 12 and it wasn’t called.Not that it would of mattered on the play. Ref missed it though. You can see the kid trying to run off.Eko1RROXgAIRNkv.jpg

31 minutes ago, Appvol said:

The delay of game saved you at 5:56 in the 4th or SG recovers that fumble.

23 minutes ago, crow said:

Didn’t save me. Only reason I had any interest in the outcome was we would play loser in round 1 lol. 

Shoot! Nothing could save us! We made just enough mistakes,  we didn't hit the holes hard every time, missed just enuf tackles and made boneheaded plays that buried us...making it impossible to overcome the flags I've mentioned. We proved all night we could line up and run. Then we'd shoot ourselves in the foot or be shot one Lol

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Shoot! Nothing could save us! We made just enough mistakes,  we didn't hit the holes hard every time, missed just enuf tackles and made boneheaded plays that buried us...making it impossible to overcome the flags I've mentioned. We proved all night we could line up and run. Then we'd shoot ourselves in the foot or be shot one Lol

Ok I just saw the late hit on number 1 on the pass play. I wonder if the lower of the head leading with it while out of bounds caused the penalty.

Eko9N0tXIAARp2N.jpg

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Ok I just saw the late hit on number 1 on the pass play. I wonder if the lower of the head leading with it while out of bounds caused the penalty.

Eko9N0tXIAARp2N.jpg

If he wouldnt have lunged at him I do not think he would have been flagged.He lunged as the kid stepped out.That also was the right call.He def made contact.Hard or not.

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If he wouldnt have lunged at him I do not think he would have been flagged.He lunged as the kid stepped out.That also was the right call.He def made contact.Hard or not.

I will say SG got away with a hold on the go ahead TD. Number 50 for SG grabbed the back of a Hampton player jersey. The replay after the extra point shows it.

EkpCNXaW0AAMGzS.jpg

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Eko9N0tXIAARp2N.jpg

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He tripped!! ;-)

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Oh its the right call for sure, its just the stuff on the field that they didn't call that bothered me. There was PLENTY.

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

This is what you said on the roughing the passer we had against you guys. My sons was a push with open hands. Just wondering what the difference is. Refs are always going to protect the QB and anything close to outbounds is going to get called.

EknwfWtXYAEgdsI?format=jpg&name=900x900

No rule for running into the QB or Running into a man out of bounds, both are personal fouls and 15 yards,both were good calls.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

No rule for running into the QB or Running into a man out of bounds, both are personal fouls and 15 yards,both were good calls.

I think the Refs missed a hold on that go ahead TD. Number 50 for SG was pulling the back of the jersey of the Hampton kid. The replay of the TD after the extra point shows it pretty good. 

Edited by Appvol