Giles County vs Green Hills

Jokur

I did not see this thread before creating my own. My apologies, and thanks @workinprogress

I think the Hawks prevail in this one in front of a packed house. This is a testament game IMO. I have hear the GC starting QB is out this week with staff infection. Not sure if he will be there friday, which most likely won't affect their ground and pound offense. From digging in the grapevine, GC can't throw it in the river. I like the Hawks by 7+. 

23 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I did not see this thread before creating my own. My apologies, and thanks @workinprogress

I think the Hawks prevail in this one in front of a packed house. This is a testament game IMO. I have hear the GC starting QB is out this week with staff infection. Not sure if he will be there friday, which most likely won't affect their ground and pound offense. From digging in the grapevine, GC can't throw it in the river. I like the Hawks by 7+. 

Sounds like you've got GC all figured out huh.... We shall see Friday night  GO BOBCATS !!

1 hour ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I am going to mail you a GH shirt. You are infatuated with all things GH.

I actually grew up in the area.  I used to go mudding with my dad on Langford Farms when it was still a farm.  I went to St. Stephens church when it was a barn.  Grocery shopped at Bill Crook's.  I remember all of the traditional talent that Mt. Juliet high school had coming from this area.  That's when Mt. Juliet was north of I-40.  When I moved back to Tn, I moved back to the area and love it.  In other words, I have roots here in the community. I was/am excited that the school is now open and wish the families and students all the best.  

Your "insights" don't put the program in a positive light in my opinion.  That is a shame.  

First Father Ryan missing players because of social justice protests, now a qb being out....both from "sources".

Some like to argue on this forum which is their right.  I'm not attacking you personally with name calling....just pointing out facts that you still fail to recant. 

46 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

I actually grew up in the area.  I used to go mudding with my dad on Langford Farms when it was still a farm.  I went to St. Stephens church when it was a barn.  Grocery shopped at Bill Crook's.  I remember all of the traditional talent that Mt. Juliet high school had coming from this area.  That's when Mt. Juliet was north of I-40.  When I moved back to Tn, I moved back to the area and love it.  In other words, I have roots here in the community. I was/am excited that the school is now open and wish the families and students all the best.  

Your "insights" don't put the program in a positive light in my opinion.  That is a shame.  

First Father Ryan missing players because of social justice protests, now a qb being out....both from "sources".

Some like to argue on this forum which is their right.  I'm not attacking you personally with name calling....just pointing out facts that you still fail to recant. 

Bill Crooks! Miss that place 

40 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

But do you remember when we had Charlie Daniels Day in the parking lot there?

What about you Fuzzy?

I remember when Langford Farms was just the old house and the converted barn and Pool. One pool.

I don’t remember that. Are the Crook’s still around? I feel like at one point there was someone down at the ball park Who was close kin