Henry County @ Clarksville NE

PatriotNation

Who ya got?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Henry County
    • Clarksville NE

46 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

Henry County's road might have gotten a little easier. You do get newcomers Mt Juliet, Whitehaven, Springfield, Nolensville. Plus Page will be better and there's Hillsboro.  Whitehaven in 5A is the surprise to me. 

I think somebody said they changed that on the website just now and have whitehaven 6A now lol idk. But yeah very good quality teams still there 

Yeah without Whitehaven it's still tough but I'd have to say the movement does help HC'S chances of representing the West. Honestly they're going to complete at any level with the tradition, talent, and staff they have in place. Springfield and Nolensville are 2 well coached teams that will give everyone trouble in 5A. Interested to see how Mt Juliet fairs with Green Hill opening. I think they'll be just fine but  time will tell

Edited by Frauddle

6 hours ago, Frauddle said:

Yeah without Whitehaven it's still tough but I'd have to say the movement does help HC'S chances of representing the West. Honestly they're going to complete at any level with the tradition, talent, and staff they have in place. Springfield and Nolensville are 2 well coached teams that will give everyone trouble in 5A. Interested to see how Mt Juliet fairs with Green Hill opening. I think they'll be just fine but  time will tell

Yeah there is still some dang good teams coming in no doubt. I would personally rather play those guys than Beech, Summit lol. 

• Upvote 1