Henry County @ Clarksville NE

PatriotNation

Who ya got?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Henry County
    • Clarksville NE

The region is on the line next friday night! I have said other times on these boards earlier in the year that Clarksville NE was the sleeper team to watch this year, well they are no longer just a sleeper team. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. This team is 5-1 overall and 5-0 in the region. Their lone loss was to Rossview which beat them only 7-4. Rossview also pulled the upset over Mt. Juliet earlier this year. Clarksville NE has a VERY VERY GOOD defense this year. I'm anxious to see how our offense stacks up against their D. If we play like we have been then who knows but NE is a really good team. Henry County comes into the matchup 6-2 overall and 4-0 in the region. Jaiden Puig the QB for NE is a playmaker. Most may call for the blowout but I'm much more reserved this week. Could be the toughest game we have had against a Clarksville team in years.....

7 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

The region is on the line next friday night! I have said other times on these boards earlier in the year that Clarksville NE was the sleeper team to watch this year, well they are no longer just a sleeper team. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. This team is 5-1 overall and 5-0 in the region. Their lone loss was to Rossview which beat them only 7-4. Rossview also pulled the upset over Mt. Juliet earlier this year. Clarksville NE has a VERY VERY GOOD defense this year. I'm anxious to see how our offense stacks up against their D. If we play like we have been then who knows but NE is a really good team. Henry County comes into the matchup 6-2 overall and 4-0 in the region. Jaiden Puig the QB for NE is a playmaker. Most may call for the blowout but I'm much more reserved this week. Could be the toughest game we have had against a Clarksville team in years.....

The way I see it so far none of the teams out of clarksville have been very good this year and that all Northeast has played and it looks like they struggled to run up big scores like HCs Offense Juggernaut has this year. Maybe we dont win 55-7 but if we do what we do and ignore the noise and the RUDE home crowd that's Cursed at HC players last time we went to NE. HC stays undefeated in the region... AGAIN. I think NE gives a good quarter or 2 but NE has a habbit of breaking down and getting mad and when the finger pointing starts and the heads start dropping in disappointment. It's all over. The breaks have bean officially BEATEN off. Also how many games has NE even played this season?  Something like 4 to HCs 8. HC 42-20

With 2 weeks to prepare Henry County will roll. Only a few 5A teams in the Midstate that can compete with Henry County. Beech, Summit, Shelbyville, and Hillsboro are the ones that come to mind right away. Shelbyville has really improved and Hillsboro is unknown  because of covid and the limited schedule but they gave Beech and Pearl all they could handle

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

I think HC wins this one. It’ll be close for awhile but get busted open eventually. I’ve seen some wild stuff at NE though. 

Most people havent seen them play and I totally understand why people would naturally think blowout. I just really dont think so this week. Both defenses are playing well. Both offenses are clicking. NE hasnt given up over 14 points all year. For anyone who likes numbers NE is defensively allowing 9.4 points per game. Meanwhile in the last 4 games Henry County is averaging 54 points per game on offense. Just some interesting things I wanted to share.

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Most people havent seen them play and I totally understand why people would naturally think blowout. I just really dont think so this week. Both defenses are playing well. Both offenses are clicking. NE hasnt given up over 14 points all year. For anyone who likes numbers NE is defensively allowing 9.4 points per game. Meanwhile in the last 4 games Henry County is averaging 54 points per game on offense. Just some interesting things I wanted to share.

I agree it probably wont be a blow out but NE looks good because their wins are about terrible teams. They had a tight game with kenwood. We HC won something like 63-0. HC rolls into 1st place in the  region Friday. I dont really see where they've really been tested this year. Plus only playing 5 games so far.  It should be a good game though no doubt.  

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:24 AM, PatriotsNation said:

7-4. What were they playing baseball?  I’m assuming 2 safeties??

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mmb said:

What about NE limiting the number of tickets for Henry County? That’s a crock of..

They are scared.  I think they honestly believe this is their year to beat HC and if they limit out crowd it will give them that little bit of an edge they need. they will claim china virus but we all know the truth.  But the last thing they want is a pissed off Big Red getting off the bus and embarrassing them in front of the home crowd. 

• Upvote 1