Sparta Basketball - A serious thread

pinkpanther

I wonder if the boys who are playing now under Slatten, ever get tired of hearing about how bad they are and if the good folks of White county can just hold on, there will be another Jolly and Clark coming up to take us back to the State Championships? I know I do and I am not even involved except to watch the games and support Sparta. Come on people!!! No matter how good or bad your players are, they have to be coached at some time. A good coach can take a bad bunch of players and make an interesting team and vice versa. I also wonder if everyone really thinks that Jolly will ever play under Coach Slatten, just a thought.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Coach Slatten and his staff are doing the best they can with what they got. Ever program goes through hard times and have to rebuild.....that is what White County is doing. We need to support him and our guys throughout the season. People the players need to hear positive things. I bet they are working hard in practice....be patient Sparta, Slatten and his staff will have us back where we need to be in time.

Coach Slatten keep up the good work. Some of us (and not the band wagon fans) are behind you 100%.

Go Warriors....beat Cookville!!!!!!!

:o

• 4 weeks later...

The boys won all 3 of the games.They was the best team there.I hope they beat Riverdale tuesday. I think they can play with everybody in their district.Good Luck Warriors. Play hard and just have fun.I would love to be in your shoes.

[Edited by 3Ball on 1-4-03 7:45P]

• 2 weeks later...