GREEN HILL HAWKS

Jokur

1 minute ago, sportsguy22 said:

Wow! They’ve won three games straight I believe and they are a first year program. And THAT is what you come with?! I’ve been around high school football for a long time and this is single dumbest comment I’ve ever seen. Most high school players play hard regardless. Mistakes may be made since they’re high school kids, but they usually play hard for their coaches all across this great state and this great country! This is a disgraceful comment and what makes it so disgraceful is doubling down on it. Bad look for you.

If we are talking about bad looks, how about you crying on here about Hillsboro. Play who is in front of you. If you lose you lose, doesn't matter when. Only nine teams in Tennessee do not lose their last game.

6 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

If we are talking about bad looks, how about you crying on here about Hillsboro. Play who is in front of you. If you lose you lose, doesn't matter when. Only nine teams in Tennessee do not lose their last game.

Not true. Many more than 9 teams win their last game. Not everyone makes the playoffs pebble brain

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I read just fine.

No difference between a first year program and an 80 year program when it comes to playing "hard"

It is not like it is the first year the players ever played football. 

I saw them play. They didn't play hard. Their sideline was in chaos. Too many "coaches" and not enough instruction. Those kids didn't know who to listen to on their sideline. 

Congrats on beating a couple of bad 3A teams. That is better than having to play a JV schedule the first year. Republic did you a favor. However, if you guys think that they are playing hard, then that is a sad commentary on what you are used to seeing.

Nice shiny new school though. I remember when Wilson Central was the "Taj Mahal" in Wilson Co. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Also playing hard for a bunch of 15 year olds usually looks different than playing hard for a bunch of 17-18 year olds. I know you’re not smart enough to realize that, but I’m trying to help you.