Marion at Silverdale

Bushog02

33 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Boy that's awfully convenient as my feien said a week or so ago.

Bass, we also thought we would beat them handily last year.  It will be a tight game i assume.  Us being one dimensional really hurts us.  #7 should come up the road, he could have started here.

Feien? Convenient? 2019 and 2020 are totally different teams at Marion. This game should be a comfortable win. 

28 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The whitwell and dade kid came in middle schoolike sanders.  That's a lot different than getting kids out of alternative school or getting them from detroit, Maryland, Canada.  

We have kids from Canada? I heard that one kid came from Maryland and his dad was a football coach there at his old school. Not sure if that’s accurate or not though. 

7 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

That’s funny cause the kid that got Marion in trouble went to Whitwell. Sound like a setup???

The kid also talked to Vic. I was told the only difference was that Mathis was HC only and not administration. Vic was considered administration since he was asst principal so it was legal ;-)

He obviously made the right choice though. Got a ring out of it.

Edited by PurplePower68