Marion at Silverdale

Bushog02

34 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Nice try with the edit

LRDAO.... Get him PM.   Lying lips at it again.  You mean to tell me the coaches around the jailhouse are sending Griders boys text wanting them to come suit up around the jailhouse? Your joking.  Grider needs to send them straight to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Get him PM.   Lying lips at it again.  You mean to tell me the coaches around the jailhouse are sending Griders boys text wanting them to come suit up around the jailhouse? Your joking.  Grider needs to send them straight to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Jasper doesn't want that Chilly man snooping around, again.  He may take their steam whistle away from them this time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

If they keep on, someone will!