White County @ Macon County

MCFAN3

MC is coming off a tough loss to region rival DeKalb County. Tigers showed they can compete with anybody they can play against. MC is a few plays away from being 8-0. White County has been playing pretty good this season which unfortunately they lost their top player in their QB. However, they are still playing dominant. MC routed this game last year in a swampy game 48-13. Does MC take it two years in a row or does Sparta take this years game? Thoughts? 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, MCFAN3 said:

MC is coming off a tough loss to region rival DeKalb County. Tigers showed they can compete with anybody they can play against. MC is a few plays away from being 8-0. White County has been playing pretty good this season which unfortunately they lost their top player in their QB. However, they are still playing dominant. MC routed this game last year in a swampy game 48-13. Does MC take it two years in a row or does Sparta take this years game? Thoughts? 

Macon fairly easy

Macon could or could not win this game. One thing for sure white has played some stiff competition and this game is up in the air for who wants it most. When it's evenly matched the tigers have struggled to come out on top but I hope they do. One thing for certain you can bet the farm la will b wanting to know the score as soon as they can this will tell a tell for them by getting beat by white county which was a small shocker not a big shocker but still an eye opener.

Edited by bigstick12

That is total B.S. Both teams should be saddled with a forfeit.This would NEVER happen in Illinois(yea I know they aren’t playing this fall) The IHSA would make every effort to get the game in 100% If not whoever couldn’t make it work whether it would be 1 or both would be saddled with a forfeit,get fined & face a possible 1 year playoff ban

Of course White County wants to play, they have nothing else to play for. Macon  on the other hand has a huge game with Livingston coming up on Friday. The winner gets a home playoff game and a much better shot of advancing in the playoffs. If I am coaching Macon, no way I play this game between now and Friday and chance of losing a player to injury, getting someone banged up, or losing a day of preparation for Livingston is too much of a risk. If the shoe was on the other foot, White County wouldn’t be too eager to play either.