Region5-1A vs Region 6-1a Predictions

DiamondRaider11

2 hours ago, BBRaider said:

May not have been healthy he was crawling off the field against MC. If he isn’t healthy Huntland has no shot  

I’m not sure if crawling off the field would be the proper description. I saw him stop and pick up a piece of a MC helmet and as far as him being shaken up after his helmet came off. Not sure about that either. He left it unstrapped for the second half of the game. Penalties hurt Huntland and the two brilliant onside kicks. 

Edited by Hereforlaughs

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think you would say the same if you would have had the opportunity to see those teams last year. 

Maybe so...but Moore County’s spread is the real deal and has been really effective all year. Parker has Mr Football type numbers IMO.

4 minutes ago, Hereforlaughs said:

I’m not sure if crawling off the field would be the proper description. I saw him stop and pick up a piece of a MC helmet and as far as him behind shaken up after his helmet came off. Not sure about that either. He left it unstrapped for the second half of the game. Penalties hurt Huntland and the two brilliant onside kicks. 

Kid was literally crawling up after every run in the 2nd half he was clearly not right 

Just now, Richmond30 said:

Maybe so...but Moore County’s spread is the real deal and has been really effective all year. Parker has Mr Football type numbers IMO.

I’m sure they are a decent team. My point I was trying to get at is when you said they run the spread better than any 1A team you have seen. Greenback is the best team at 1A that I have had the chance to see last year got to watch them play twice. Lake County was very good also on offense.

10 minutes ago, Hereforlaughs said:

I’m not sure if crawling off the field would be the proper description. I saw him stop and pick up a piece of a MC helmet and as far as him behind shaken up after his helmet came off. Not sure about that either. He left it unstrapped for the second half of the game. Penalties hurt Huntland and the two brilliant onside kicks. 

Moore Co had 2 successful onside kicks against Huntland?

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I’m sure they are a decent team. My point I was trying to get at is when you said they run the spread better than any 1A team you have seen. Greenback is the best team at 1A that I have had the chance to see last year got to watch them play twice. Lake County was very good also on offense.

Understand. I can’t compare to what I haven’t seen. I have seen several teams in 1A try to run it with little to moderate success. Moore Co does it extremely well. It will be interesting to see if the staff at MC can do this year in, year out or if they just had the right mix of talent this year to make it run well. 

On 10/18/2020 at 3:58 AM, Raider2021 said:

Round 1

Region 5  1seed (Fayetteville) vs Region 6 4seed (McEwen) 

Region 5 2seed (Moore Co) vs Region 6 3seed (Collinwood) 

Region 5 3seed (Huntland) vs Region6 2Seed (Wayne Co) 

Region 5 4seed (Cornersville) vs Region 6 1seed (Huntingdon) 

These could be some solid games. I would expect that the 1&2 seeds from each region win. Collinwood is most likely the weakest team in this section of the bracket. McEwen has some talent, but haven't been able to play much consistently due to covid. Huntingdon Vs Cornersville.. We all know the history there. Huntingdon will look to put it on em. 

The Huntland Vs Wayne Co game is the most interesting to me. I think Wayne Co wins it. They have a decent run defense. They didn't shut down huntingdon, but they made em work for nearly every yard. 

19 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

These could be some solid games. I would expect that the 1&2 seeds from each region win. Collinwood is most likely the weakest team in this section of the bracket. McEwen has some talent, but haven't been able to play much consistently due to covid. Huntingdon Vs Cornersville.. We all know the history there. Huntingdon will look to put it on em. 

The Huntland Vs Wayne Co game is the most interesting to me. I think Wayne Co wins it. They have a decent run defense. They didn't shut down huntingdon, but they made em work for nearly every yard. 

I agree i just hope covid doesbnot interfere with anyone. We are excited and believe mc cam compete with any of these teams