Region5-1A vs Region 6-1a Predictions

DiamondRaider11

40 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

“There is no team in Region 5 that is as good as those Cornersville teams” 

This statement alone shows you have no idea what’s happening in Region 5a this year. You don’t have to like it but your going to understand it, soon! 

I stand by my statement that no current team in region 5 is as good as those Cornersville teams. In saying that Huntingdon and Lake County are not as good now. Fayetteville or Moore County may come out of the west but I'll still say Huntingdon or a team from region 7 plays in Cookeville. If I'm wrong I will happily eat my crow.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Your not stopping Stewart your best hope is to contain him and have a Offense that is explosive enough to keep Huntland behind you because you will be lucky to get 5 positions the entire game! From what I’ve seen Wayne County doesn’t have that!

Not impressed with Stewart. Maybe he just had a bad game but the other back from Huntland looked to be more explosive. 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Last 4 years have nothing to do with it. This is a completely new team. These kids have been told by a lot folks that their down talent wise from the last several years. These kids didnt buy into that at all. They have improved big time since the season started. They are a confident team now and are gonna be a tough out.

Croppy, you seemed to be grounded and make valid points

my comment was directed directly at the one I made it too, because I knew he would lower everyone’s IQ from that point on with the same nonsense he has spouted for years

4 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Croppy, you seemed to be grounded and make valid points

my comment was directed directly at the one I made it too, because I knew he would lower everyone’s IQ from that point on with the same nonsense he has spouted for years

Croppy is a good poster. Have respect for him. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE