Region5-1A vs Region 6-1a Predictions

DiamondRaider11

1 hour ago, Richmond30 said:

Moore Co runs the spread and they run it better than anything I can remember seeing in single A. They have a great QB who is very hard to get down, great passer, great decision maker. The weakness I have seen in them is their line. Doesn’t hurt them on offense because their QB is so elusive. I think he had around 600 yards rushing and 8-10 rushing TDs before last nights game. I do think it will hurt them on D against a very good running game from Huntingdon. It will be MCs passing attack against Huntingdon’s ground game and I expect both of those to be successful. The one thing I wonder about is how will MC’s passing attack impact 26 and 14 by the 4th quarter. 26 and 14 both play in the secondary for Huntingdon and will be running all over the field all night chasing MC receivers. 26 and 14 are also the primary ball carriers on offense with 25 for Huntingdon. Will they be able to maintain that for 4 quarters? That could have an impact. 

And the QB isn’t even the best on the team. Great kid and has had a heck of a year. But you better gameplan for all those receivers that took a 1 yard pass and turned it in to a 60 yard touchdown. The White brothers are tough on both sides of the ball. Pearson is a stud LB that loves contact. And Smith at LB and RB. This kid should be in talks for top in the state. He does all the hard yards and he will never be brought down by one guy. He never has gotten the glory he deserves. New offense and doesn’t get the ball near as much but when he does he will make you pay. So bring on Collinwood or Huntington or whoever. 

1 hour ago, Richmond30 said:

Moore Co runs the spread and they run it better than anything I can remember seeing in single A. They have a great QB who is very hard to get down, great passer, great decision maker. The weakness I have seen in them is their line. Doesn’t hurt them on offense because their QB is so elusive. I think he had around 600 yards rushing and 8-10 rushing TDs before last nights game. I do think it will hurt them on D against a very good running game from Huntingdon. It will be MCs passing attack against Huntingdon’s ground game and I expect both of those to be successful. The one thing I wonder about is how will MC’s passing attack impact 26 and 14 by the 4th quarter. 26 and 14 both play in the secondary for Huntingdon and will be running all over the field all night chasing MC receivers. 26 and 14 are also the primary ball carriers on offense with 25 for Huntingdon. Will they be able to maintain that for 4 quarters? That could have an impact. 

I have a question! 

Did you see Greenback last year or did you see Lake County last year? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oleskooly said:

And the QB isn’t even the best on the team. Great kid and has had a heck of a year. But you better gameplan for all those receivers that took a 1 yard pass and turned it in to a 60 yard touchdown. The White brothers are tough on both sides of the ball. Pearson is a stud LB that loves contact. And Smith at LB and RB. This kid should be in talks for top in the state. He does all the hard yards and he will never be brought down by one guy. He never has gotten the glory he deserves. New offense and doesn’t get the ball near as much but when he does he will make you pay. So bring on Collinwood or Huntington or whoever. 

Amen

9 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

May not have been healthy he was crawling off the field against MC. If he isn’t healthy Huntland has no shot  

wasnt his best by any means, but he still had 97 rushing yards 34 passing yards and 47 receiving yards.. I mean you cant expect them to run him in the ground every game. I think they changed the game plan to rest him some. Cornersville was no where near the team moore county was. If they had ran him like that did against moore they would have beat cornersville by 2 maybe 3 touchdowns

5 hours ago, sum1uno said:

All you have to do is stack the box. Not that difficult to stop their run game. I will go with Wayne if they play. Wayne is not comparable to Cville because Wayne has improved over the year. Cville has not. 

I hope you are right. I would rather play Wayne in round 2 than Huntland with a healthy Stewart.