Huntland@Cornersville

Tweeter79

Cornersville should have won the game.  Out coached by far.  There defense coach has no clue about what’s going on lost as last years Easter egg.  Play calling sucks. Move the ball down the Field score. Next drive try do something totally different don’t work. Then they start calling pass plays and throw 2 int !  Dawgs have 2 of the best running backs in 1 A ball.    Been a dawg for years never seen so much talent go to wast.  Maybe it get better soon! 

12 minutes ago, Ace2 said:

Cornersville should have won the game.  Out coached by far.  There defense coach has no clue about what’s going on lost as last years Easter egg.  Play calling sucks. Move the ball down the Field score. Next drive try do something totally different don’t work. Then they start calling pass plays and throw 2 int !  Dawgs have 2 of the best running backs in 1 A ball.    Been a dawg for years never seen so much talent go to wast.  Maybe it get better soon! 

I seen that in the championship game against Whitwell a couple years back.  

3 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

Or the coaches. This guy is awesome behind a screen but a donkey butt anywhere else. Cornersville would destroy chapel hill. If any of you dogs want to know who this punk is hes the fat guy that gets 3 hot dogs and heads to the press box before the games. 

Yessir. Thank you for this info!!!

5 hours ago, Ace2 said:

I disagree. They arent even the 2 best backs in their own district. Their backs are good but not best. Get out and go watch some other highly ranked teams to get a better judgement on talent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phil24 said:

I disagree. They arent even the 2 best backs in their own district. Their backs are good but not best. Get out and go watch some other highly ranked teams to get a better judgement on talent.

100% right. They might not be in the top 5. I will say I don’t understand why they don’t use #11 more. His speed really hurt us last year and this year he barely touched the ball. 

Cornersville is not playing bulldog football like they did at first of season.  they moved ball late in the game when they called plays from first of season with #32 running back, #4 full back,# 11 wing back and #8 look good last night looks like he got hurt. Why would they change if they moved ball with those players at those positions. We didn’t run wild cat until end game and  we moved the ball. Really haven’t used the wild cat last 2 or 3 games. #4 for huntland good  athlete but anybody can run the holes his offense line open up cornersville D line got to do better, LB got to be able to read plays fill holes make a tackle, safety made so many tackles last night you thought he was LB.  also why #40 that #60 now playing offense tackle? Isn’t he one of taller players that could catch the ball? is there not defense lineman that can play Offense tackle? Kids are not being put right position to win games

11 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Cornersville is not playing bulldog football like they did at first of season.  they moved ball late in the game when they called plays from first of season with #32 running back, #4 full back,# 11 wing back and #8 look good last night looks like he got hurt. Why would they change if they moved ball with those players at those positions. We didn’t run wild cat until end game and  we moved the ball. Really haven’t used the wild cat last 2 or 3 games. #4 for huntland good  athlete but anybody can run the holes his offense line open up cornersville D line got to do better, LB got to be able to read plays fill holes make a tackle, safety made so many tackles last night you thought he was LB.  also why #40 that #60 now playing offense tackle? Isn’t he one of taller players that could catch the ball? is there not defense lineman that can play Offense tackle? Kids are not being put right position to win games

#60 AKA #40 is playing tackle because #70 went down last week with a knee injury, hope that’s not too serious because it looked like he was missed on the o line last night at the very least from a leadership perspective.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Cornersville is not playing bulldog football like they did at first of season.  they moved ball late in the game when they called plays from first of season with #32 running back, #4 full back,# 11 wing back and #8 look good last night looks like he got hurt. Why would they change if they moved ball with those players at those positions. We didn’t run wild cat until end game and  we moved the ball. Really haven’t used the wild cat last 2 or 3 games. #4 for huntland good  athlete but anybody can run the holes his offense line open up cornersville D line got to do better, LB got to be able to read plays fill holes make a tackle, safety made so many tackles last night you thought he was LB.  also why #40 that #60 now playing offense tackle? Isn’t he one of taller players that could catch the ball? is there not defense lineman that can play Offense tackle? Kids are not being put right position to win

I think you guys have been spoiled by the recent success of Cornersville. The coaching staff has to be legit to take 2 teams to state championship. The talent level has taken a dip this year. Cornersville will be strong in 21 & 22, after that, the talent level takes another dip.

2 hours ago, GODAWGS89 said:

#60 AKA #40 is playing tackle because #70 went down last week with a knee injury, hope that’s not too serious because it looked like he was missed on the o line last night at the very least from a leadership perspective.

#70 is out for the season with a torn ACL and MCL. He will need surgery. 

4 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

100% right. They might not be in the top 5. I will say I don’t understand why they don’t use #11 more. His speed really hurt us last year and this year he barely touched the ball. 

#11 has recently been sick. He look winded after numerous plays last night. 

1 hour ago, phil24 said:

I think you guys have been spoiled by the recent success of Cornersville. The coaching staff has to be legit to take 2 teams to state championship. The talent level has taken a dip this year. Cornersville will be strong in 21 & 22, after that, the talent level takes another dip.

I'll admit, I'm spoiled!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DawgRadio said:

#70 is out for the season with a torn ACL and MCL. He will need surgery. 

#11 has recently been sick. He look winded after numerous plays last night. 

I'll admit, I'm spoiled!

I’ve said once before and I’ll say it again, #70 is a complete warrior and he’s not only earned my respect but I’m sure he’s earned the rest of the folks at frog bottoms respect. I wish him a speedy recovery!

• Like 1