Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

9 hours ago, OldSkyhawk said:

Here is the kick

https://imgur.com/gallery/82E3Jpg

I definitely think both Lexington Kids are deserving of a look. McClaine runs like Derrick Henry and could easily get 2000 yards this year if they wanted him to with the next two games. Wood’s kicks have been bombs all year. 

Impressive kick.  He definitely will be playing on Saturdays

Would you take a look at the young man from  South Gibson County High School.  Senior Quarterback Landon Lambert. Has over  800 + yards  rushing . 400 + yards passing.  16 combined Touchdowns with big wins over Haywood County and Covington .I believe he is worth a look. I am also playing the  dad card but that's what us dads do. Very proud of Landon this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, CocaColaMan said:

Would you take a look at the young man from  South Gibson County High School.  Senior Quarterback Landon Lambert. Has over  800 + yards  rushing . 400 + yards passing.  16 combined Touchdowns with big wins over Haywood County and Covington .I believe he is worth a look. I am also playing the  dad card but that's what us dads do. Very proud of Landon this year. 

Congratulations to your son on what appears to be a stellar season 

1 hour ago, CocaColaMan said:

Congrats Dad!  Definitely deserves to be in the conversation.   Great season so far.

• Like 2

We'll have Loudon Head Coach Jeff Harig on next week.   His son, Keaton should be in the conversation also.   He has 1430 passing yards and 17 td's against 1 interception.   He's also rushed for 405 yds and 3 tds.   He has a 24-6 career record as the starting Qb.   He has over 5200 career yards and 69 TD's.    Throw in a 3.875 GPA.

A little surprised no one has mentioned his name yet.  

8 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

What are you QB's stats, BigPurple??   I've been a fan of his for awhile.

Saw this the other day. Not sure the exact totals. 800+ rushing, 400+ passing, 200+ receiving. 20+ total tds thru 7 games. Sometimes it’s a mystery where Anthony Brown is gonna lineup. I feel like he would have more rushing yards but we have two running backs that have over 1000yds rushing combined so that minimizes Anthony’s carries. And these numbers have been against stiff competition. He led us to wins against South Gibson, Huntingdung, Lexington, Covington all are top 10 teams in the last AP poll. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Thanks 1