Camden at Lewis Co

ddaddy

22 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Was just told Camden is on the verge of a covid shutdown. Hope y’all get to play

Fake news. The whole county only has 38 active cases .  We are doing well off the field :P  The school posts every case and how many were forced to quarantine   publicly following  every incident  on the schools web app.  Safe Travels to all.

I expect  Lewis to win tonight. No excuses but ya'll all better get it while the getting is good. I see a much better team coming back next season.. much much much better. This year as a whole  has sucked in so many ways but I am proud of this years team tbh. They have taken a lot of heat from all directions including  the staff and they never quit . McConnell is like a great Dr, with crap bedside manner. If the kids keep thick skinned they will reap the benefits. The ones who don't will be sorry later.  I am crawling back into my  Covid Basement until I leave for the game  stay healthy everyone. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Fake news. The whole county only has 38 active cases .  We are doing well off the field :P The school posts every case and how many were forced to quarantine   publicly following  every incident  on the schools web app.  Safe Travels to all.

I expect  Lewis to win tonight. No excuses but ya'll all better get it while the getting is good. I see a much better team coming back next season.. much much much better. This year as a whole  has sucked in so many ways but I am proud of this years team tbh. They have taken a lot of heat from all directions including  the staff and they never quit . McConnell is like a great Dr, with crap bedside manner. If the kids keep thick skinned they will reap the benefits. The ones who don't will be sorry later.  I am crawling back into my  Covid Basement until I leave for the game  stay healthy everyone. 

Thanks for the info. I figure that even if it was getting bad that we have made it this far and it was a go. Hopefully we can stay dry. Be safe!

Just now, ddaddy said:

Thanks for the info. I figure that even if it was getting bad that we have made it this far and it was a go. Hopefully we can stay dry. Be safe!

I did some asking around and it seems the kids were all asked to fill out a questionnaire about home internet speeds and parents being available. I am sure it was a precautionary  measure with winter coming on and tha'ts likely where vandys  info came from. No harm no foul   I know Shawn McDowell likes to cover all the bases and so does our Super. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

Fake news. The whole county only has 38 active cases .  We are doing well off the field :P The school posts every case and how many were forced to quarantine   publicly following  every incident  on the schools web app.  Safe Travels to all.

I was told by a school official that Lewis Co has just about everyone back next year.Maybe that's just him messing with me though