Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

Ah sir but I clearly stated to keep in mind similar cases handled by the TSSAA. I find it funny that in today's cell phone video world that not one person got his phone out to record this mess, neither film crew caught it, a parent did not catch it on video. Convenient. I also looked on YouTube and the account that put the video up has been taken down. Hmmmmmm.

3 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Ah sir but I clearly stated to keep in mind similar cases handled by the TSSAA. I find it funny that in today's cell phone video world that not one person got his phone out to record this mess, neither film crew caught it, a parent did not catch it on video. Convenient. I also looked on YouTube and the account that put the video up has been taken down. Hmmmmmm.

Conspiracy theory. I can promise you the TSSAA has all the information. The difference in this case is the benches did not clear and it was a small minority involved in fighting. Most of the players did not fight and were caught up in the middle of chaos. In addition, Shelbyville had 16 at home in quarantine, many starters included. The majority of players do not deserve to be penalized.

1 minute ago, sportsguy22 said:

Conspiracy theory. I can promise you the TSSAA has all the information. The difference in this case is the benches did not clear and it was a small minority involved in fighting. Most of the players did not fight and were caught up in the middle of chaos. In addition, Shelbyville had 16 at home in quarantine, many starters included. The majority of players do not deserve to be penalized.

i have heard all week that Shelbyville had 16 in quarantine and has forfeited the game the week before, they obviously had a team Covid problem, why was the game even played? I would believe that when the FC coaching staff found out they had 16 in quarantine they had the same questions, that could have possibly be why there seemed to be some anger issues during the entire game that brewed up into the scuffle, just my opinion....

What conspiracy theory. Is there a video or not. If not don't you find that at least a little odd? And how can you promise me the TSSAA has all the information? Are you with the TSSAA? Did you take all the evidence to TSSAA yourself? Maybe the benches didn't clear but did players not on the field when it started even step one foot on the field? 

And finally, in other similar cases not every player was involved but still had a punishment. It happens all the time. It's a team sport. Is it fair that if a team finds out they played an ineligible player unknowingly that the entire team is punished by a loss? 

3 minutes ago, REBELFAN70 said:

i have heard all week that Shelbyville had 16 in quarantine and has forfeited the game the week before, they obviously had a team Covid problem, why was the game even played? I would believe that when the FC coaching staff found out they had 16 in quarantine they had the same questions, that could have possibly be why there seemed to be some anger issues during the entire game that brewed up into the scuffle, just my opinion....

What does that even mean? 16 were in quarantine because of our awesome health department protocols! Contact tracing chaos. Period. Everyone else played. What’s the question?

1 minute ago, workinprogress said:

What conspiracy theory. Is there a video or not. If not don't you find that at least a little odd? And how can you promise me the TSSAA has all the information? Are you with the TSSAA? Did you take all the evidence to TSSAA yourself? Maybe the benches didn't clear but did players not on the field when it started even step one foot on the field? 

And finally, in other similar cases not every player was involved but still had a punishment. It happens all the time. It's a team sport. Is it fair that if a team finds out they played an ineligible player unknowingly that the entire team is punished by a loss? 

There are punishments. Many of them. As for the video, I’m not entirely sure if everything was picked up. It’s unclear what can be seen too. 

4 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Appreciate the honesty. If 16 were contact traced how were the others even allowed to play? Was it a position group? 

That’s your great health department rules. They are making the rules. They review video and tell who has been exposed and who hasn’t! It’s utter ridiculousness! Pure insanity.