1A & 2A Playoff Possibilities: Andrew Lipscomb

CoachT

29 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I've got a much more simple one to follow on our facebook page.   I put a little more work into the last 2 classes (5A and 6A) but I intend to put the trimmings on the other four tonight.    Like the page while your there please.  Thanks: 

Friday Main Event Facebook Page

In region 4AA East Robertson would have to beat Watertown along with TC and Westy wins. 

18 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

In region 4AA East Robertson would have to beat Watertown along with TC and Westy wins. 

I double checked.   A Cascade loss (possible) and a Trousdale and Watertown win (likely) would create a 3 way tie for fourth.   ER would lose out at 3-7 overall while Jackson County and Cascade would be 5-5 overall.   You then revert back to first tie-breaker which is head to head and Cascade would get the nod as the 4th seed.  

Basically if Trousdale County and Watertown take care of business, Cascade is in!

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I double checked.   A Cascade loss (possible) and a Trousdale and Watertown win (likely) would create a 3 way tie for fourth.   ER would lose out at 3-7 overall while Jackson County and Cascade would be 5-5 overall.   You then revert back to first tie-breaker which is head to head and Cascade would get the nod as the 4th seed.  

Basically if Trousdale County and Watertown take care of business, Cascade is in!

Correct. 

Ok, the short-form is a bit hard to read. I think it might be clearer to make thE simple regions vertical. For regions with more complex cases, I don't think I can quite get it as simple as FME's presentation, becauseI am seeking to present all the possibilities no matter how remote. (That said, this year, I could still be crossed up by a region win/overall loss scenario due to a COVID forfeit.)

Edited by silverpie
Miscredited alternate presentation