Halls travels to Union City

TennReb31

30 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Love the jokes. Getting back to the theatre is going to have to wait for this China Virus to get out of the way. Thanks for your somewhat kind words

HaHa ,man If I was too nice you'd have me reported as kidnapped amd account hacked ! Glad your back to work and getting to a normal life again man.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/26/2020 at 11:40 AM, chrisburr said:

halls with the upset by 3

uc will lose their first playoff game

Ya know, I have hesitated about responding to your half ignorant post but.... I'm not built like that. The fact that you are calling for Halls to win by 3 TDs makes anything else you say sound ......uhhhhh.......hmmmmm....... moronic. Just saying

Just now, Bigsw02 said:

Ya know, I have hesitated about responding to your half ignorant post but.... I'm not built like that. The fact that you are calling for Halls to win by 3 TDs makes anything else you say sound ......uhhhhh.......hmmmmm....... moronic. Just saying

Or maybe you are saying by a FG. STILL MORONIC

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. Time to Buckle Up and ROCK SOME HEADS. Don't sleep on the Tigers. You are coming off a big win. Leave that in the past. Halls has nothing to lose and nothing to prove. You have to come out strong. STEP ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP. Send a message to the rest of R7. We are here and WE ARE LEGIT. We must COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!